Randle Cobb & Cole Beasley Comparison

aikemirv

Reaction score
And you're absolutely blind if you dont think that was partially to blame

But what's new? I'm not even surprised when you say this stuff anymore. One of the bottom five least knowledgable posters on here.
There is no partial blame when the ball is 2 yards behind you and you happen to get your hands on it. I could care less about the int-they happen to everybody when you put the ball in the air-but to put it onCobb in that situation is just silliness!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Cobb is the one receiver we need to stay healthy. We might be able to deal with Gallup missing a few weeks, but Cobb presents that middle of the field target that makes the offense click. I don't think we have another receiver on the roster who can replicate what he can do. Perhaps Pollard, but we have yet to see it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don't get why everyone turned on beasley. He was awesome here. He caught everything, played hard, and he fought for extra yards.
well they turn on just about all players..lol in here anyway.

remember Dez the guy who had one of the best 4 yr stretches by any nfl wr let alone the Best as a DC.. he sits ranked like 4th All tim in Catches, first in Receiving Tds, and other accolades.. he was beast before injuries slowed him down.. yet all fans did is judge him because he got big deal and faded.. yes he like most other NFL WR cry for the dang ball.. he was bit duva agaun not abonormal..

yet the fans called him trash and said good riddens and Bease all do respect was not half the player Dez was, they want Lee gone, said no way they take Witt back after they were dancing when he left etc etc

seems par for course around here, no respect once gone or declining..Sad really..

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The biggest difference is one is in Buffalo and the other is in Dallas. I don't care what Buffalo does just care about what Cobb does here in Dallas. Currently he is doing everything that is being asked of him in Dallas.