Random concepts for NFL team uniforms

John813

Reaction score
Saw the bears one and didn't want to give that site any more clicks. Beyond terrible.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
The sad thing is the Dallas one is one of the least egregious atrocities.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I like the jersey design. Not so much the helmet. Would be cool to wear them for the Thanksgiving game or something.

Most of the older crowd on here will never agree with any deviation from the traditional uniforms.

Being older has nothing to do with it, heck the Steelers throwbacks are just as ugly

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So it is that time of the off season already, where we will get 15,000 threads of new uniforms designs.
Maybe they should be banned or have it's own zone. :lmao2:

jday

Reaction score
Sports drop posted possible changes to various uniforms for the NFL. This is what they say the Cowboys uniforms would look like. Of course it's Sports drop but what are your thoughts?

http://thesportsdrop.com/new-uniform-designs-for-all-32-nfl-teams/2/
Cowboys.jpg

TexasBacon

Reaction score
All I want is to see the navy jersey at least 4 times a season, give us back the throwbacks for Thanksgiving (and get rid of the one helmet rule because so many teams can't wear awesome throwbacks because of it) and most of all I want to see us wear the color rush double star jerseys with the silver pants and navy socks like we did in 1994 all season.

Jipper

Reaction score
i hate the others more than ours....at least ours has the star very prominantly on it...but yeah, looks like marvel threw up all over the jerseys

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One thing I think all fans can, or should agree on about Jerry. He will do the right thing and always keep the uniforms as the traditional white or navy. Maybe a few minor changes, as to a stripe or something, but basically kept the same.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I'd rather make simple changes. Such as making the gray in the pants match the freaking helmet. And, the blue on the helmet to match the blue in the jersey and pants.
For God's sake, is that too much to ask?

Yup, just do that and we're good. Only those minor tweaks are needed.