Random concepts for NFL team uniforms

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Somebody needs to tell Design Guy that the players are not Power Rangers.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score

Plankton

Reaction score
giphy.gif

BillyBates

Reaction score
we would need less of a ..clearing throat... flamboyant design .lets worry more about what's\who is inside that uni

Xelda

Reaction score
I'd rather make simple changes. Such as making the gray in the pants match the freaking helmet. And, the blue on the helmet to match the blue in the jersey and pants.
For God's sake, is that too much to ask?
I think if our pants were silver, we'd look more like the Raiders and no one wants that. I don't understand the different shades of blue, but it's what I grew up with.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I think if our pants were silver, we'd look more like the Raiders and no one wants that. I don't understand the different shades of blue, but it's what I grew up with.
I just want things to match. Not a greenish-silver pants color and a cool-silver helmet. And I'm also not against making a change.
I like traditions, but if you look over the history of the Cowboys there were tons of changes. But most are set in their ways and won't change.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
Yeah I don't think we are going to change the green pants anytime soon. They are a branding element now like the Yankees pinstripes. I wish we could wear the color rush jerseys as primary with silver pants that match the helmet and take our current home uniform and make it the throwback since it can be worn with the current helmet.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
I just want things to match. Not a greenish-silver pants color and a cool-silver helmet. And I'm also not against making a change.
I like traditions, but if you look over the history of the Cowboys there were tons of changes. But most are set in their ways and won't change.
I guess the argument can be made to "fix" the colors and have them match because Schramm always intended for the colors to appear to be navy and silver but went with royal blue and the mint green pants because they looked navy and silver on old TV's (the rumor of him making the Cowboys pants the color of the interior of a car he liked is false). With HDTV, they could be changed to what they are actually supposed to be. When we wear the navy jerseys we have the most beautiful uniform in pro sports.

Reactions: G2

CPanther95

Reaction score
The fake Nike ones were far better. At least with those, most fans liked most of the designs for other teams - while almost unanimously hating their own respective designs.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
All black with reflective black star, stripes and numbers :star:

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Every year someone throws out some new color schemes that never end up on the field. I have seen many different designs but these uniforms have to be the most ugly I have ever seen.

Yup. We've already got great uniforms and don't need anyone's creative modern art crap. There's some minor tweaking that I would be okay with, but our unis should essentially look like they did in 1970.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Wow, just wow, those are the worst uniform designs of all time.....HE DID IT! Design Junkie made the worst uniforms of all time!

Give him a round of applause

good-job.gif