Twitter: Randy Gregory’s NFLPA rep blocks him on Twitter for asking for correspondence on his reinstatement

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Gregory should at the very least be treated similar to those that have been in his situation.

Josh Gordon gets chance after chance after chance and as far as we know they are very similar in their "crimes".
With gordon I heard it was more than just weed with him. With gregory I only heard it was weed and now weed is no longer a suspend able offense.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Two things -

1 - Randy Gregory isn't stoned and lying in a gutter (like some believe) if he is spending so much time demanding the paperwork be processed.

2 - Briggs is an attorney paid by the NFLPA to do exactly this kind of thing, he is exactly the person who should be returning Gregory's calls about his status.

Things like this shouldn't be negotiated in public. He likely blocked Randy to protect him.

Kaiser

Reaction score
What was his score?

Take the score of Marcusrock and triple it.

They don't publish the scores but when Gregory was drafted they said he had the highest SAT score of any draftee they had signed.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Take the score of Marcusrock and triple it.

They don't publish the scores but when Gregory was drafted they said he had the highest SAT score of any draftee they had signed.

Oh, OK, so betting on something that can't possibly be proven. Seems right up your alley.

Proof

Reaction score
I never said Gregory’s comment was hypothetical, I said all the arguing back and forth on what happened between the two parties is.

I mean it’s not simply a picture of him being blocked, there’s also him saying (multiple times) that the guy won’t respond to his calls / emails.

it’s fairly straightforward forward and not assumption or presumptive.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I mean it’s not simply a picture of him being blocked, there’s also him saying (multiple times) that the guy won’t respond to his calls / emails.

it’s fairly straightforward forward and not assumption or presumptive.

Agree. His first tweet was "this guy is supposed to be working for me and he isn't", then the second one was "Can you believe he blocked me for that?"

The Union Lawyer may very well be busy with more important things, but I don't see Gregory doing anything wrong here. The NFLPA guy is supposed to be returning his calls at a minimum.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Agree. His first tweet was "this guy is supposed to be working for me and he isn't", then the second one was "Can you believe he blocked me for that?"

The Union Lawyer may very well be busy with more important things, but I don't see Gregory doing anything wrong here. The NFLPA guy is supposed to be returning his calls at a minimum.
This is the first interaction on Twitter between the two:

And the reply:

Would be nice if the dude could air his side.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Would be nice if the dude could air his side.

I started to reply that I was sure Briggs has bigger fish to fry in the middle of a pandemic but I just went to see his Twitter feed and the guy spends a LOT of time tweeting minor stuff and RT'ing politics. Seeing that stuff I get more than ever why Gregory would tweet out what he did.

Kaiser

Reaction score
He has four tweets on the NC earthquake (which was minor by California standards) -

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score

He said he was going to email him and never did.

That’s Gregory’s story. Might be true, might not. Might be in regards to another exchange not discussed on Twitter.

The reality is we are seeing Gregory’s frustration played out on Twitter. I don’t believe the other side will be able to publicly say much due to confidentiality. Would be nice to know exactly what is going on though.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Does Randy knows some bad things about the 42nd family that stayed in a big white house a few decades ago? I'm so confused why he is having such a hard time getting a response.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
That’s Gregory’s story. Might be true, might not. Might be in regards to another exchange not discussed on Twitter.

The reality is we are seeing Gregory’s frustration played out on Twitter. I don’t believe the other side will be able to publicly say much due to confidentiality. Would be nice to know exactly what is going on though.
Gregory til yesterday said the guy never emailed him after he said he would. so never emailed him then blocked him lol

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Gregory til yesterday said the guy never emailed him after he said he would. so never emailed him then blocked him lol
Maybe that is true. I just know I don’t put too much faith in only one side of the story. Maybe he got a response, didn’t like the answer, emailed again and has been ignored.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Maybe that is true. I just know I don’t put too much faith in only one side of the story. Maybe he got a response, didn’t like the answer, emailed again and has been ignored.
go click on the twitter links and go through the responses. you will see. ole boy said he would email him right away. gregory responds still waiting for your email. then gregory airs him out after still not hearing from him.