Twitter: Randy Gregory’s NFLPA rep blocks him on Twitter for asking for correspondence on his reinstatement

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Oh, OK, so betting on something that can't possibly be proven. Seems right up your alley.

:laugh:

So is lying, which I've busted him on multiple times and CAN be proven. That's why he's my fanboi now. Lol. Observe:

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/i-am-sick-of-one-side-officiating.418118/page-13#post-8609949

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/kaiser-rolls-out-notes-on-eagles-game.443864/page-6

So interesting how he has a widespread reputation as a tool yet tries to throw stones at others.

Last edited:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
This is the first interaction on Twitter between the two:

And the reply:

Would be nice if the dude could air his side.

Way to correct the misinformation factory there. Following that tweet exchange was another accusatory tweet from Gregory that was perhaps since deleted but was captured in an article that went: "Don't try to save face publicly. We both know what happens behind closed doors."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...einstatement-process-team-remains-optimistic/

I'd probably block him too after that, lol.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
go click on the twitter links and go through the responses. you will see. ole boy said he would email him right away. gregory responds still waiting for your email. then gregory airs him out after still not hearing from him.
I’ve read the tweets. We are still getting one of the story. I don’t know what is going on but I do know enough not to blindly trust one side. If you want to, be my guest.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I thought when Randy was on his rant last week he accused this guy of shady behavior "behind closed doors" or something like that. In other words, he was probably quoting some CowboysZone poster. I guess it didn't go over well.

Exactly.

I read his previous interaction with the NFLPA guy and whether justified or not, Gregory was clearly being aggro. The NFLPA responded in a professional manner.

That of course was shared as a tweet. Who knows what Gregory was DM’ing the guy.

It’s a bit disingenuous for Gregory to act like a jerk and then be all “Look! This guy won’t talk to me.”

That all said, I can understand Gregory’s frustration and who knows how the guy from the NFLPA has let him down.

Kaiser

Reaction score
:laugh:

So is lying, which I've busted him on multiple times and CAN be proven. That's why he's my fanboi now. Lol. Observe:

Very low-SAT post. Posting "Kaiser's reply wasn't my OP verbatim, so dats a lie !!" is proof you scored low on the reading comprehension section.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Randy,

Your days as a Dallas Cowboy appear to be numbered.

Sincerely,

Joe Briggs, Esq.