Twitter: Randy Gregory changing offensive game plans

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
He’s constantly at or near the QB of just about every passing play. Teams are having to design their offensive game plans on getting rid of the ball quickly. That is causing all kinds of issues. Playing like a man amongst boys.

I'm sure the haters, I mean "realists" around here will say "but but he didn't have any sacks?" :facepalm:

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He is flat out a good player for us. The amount of pressure he has been generating the last few weeks has been excellent and he is stout against the run. If he had another edge rusher bringing the heat on the other side, a lot of those pressures turn into sacks (parsons the previous few weeks and hopefully Dlaw when he returns). Gregory is the type of player every coach wants on the field for them. Is he ever going to be a 10+ sack guy? I am not sure. Despite this he is a dang good defensive lineman.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He’s constantly at or near the QB of just about every passing play. Teams are having to design their offensive game plans on getting rid of the ball quickly. That is causing all kinds of issues. Playing like a man amongst boys.

The emergence of Randy, Trevon and Parsons has OC's on their collective heels and this team needs to ride it hard.
And then when DLaw comes back, along with the rest of them, it should just complicate things further for other teams.

This is my hope, brudda.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The emergence of Randy, Trevon and Parsons has OC's on their collective heels and this team needs to ride it hard.
And then when DLaw comes back, along with the rest of them, it should just complicate things further for other teams.

This is my hope, brudda.
And maybe Gallimore can pick up where he left off. Tristan? He’s also coming along.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He reminds me of DLaw who isn't getting sacks either. Pressure on the QB is a good thing but it doesn't excite me unless the QB turns the ball over.