Twitter: Randy Gregory changing offensive game plans

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
In my opinion he’s been more influential than Parsons so far. Don’t get me wrong, Parsons is a stud and teams have to game plan against him just as much as they do both Gregory and DIggs.

I would not go that far.

But Gregory is top 3 pass rusher on the team.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I remember watching him play against Miami in college and the first thing I noticed is that Gregory had a slim physique. The second thing I noticed was how easily he handled the offensive lineman. I understand how his appearance could throw fans off, but if they took the time to watch some film, they would quickly see that he is really strong.
So true. He has really long arms and can extend. He is also very solid fundamentally. Plays with great leverage. Knows when to dip and rip and when to bull rush. Deceptively strong. I love his talent.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been telling you guys all this for a long time. All last year I said give him a full off season and watch out. Boom!

Reactions: BAT

Cebrin

Reaction score
He reminds me of DLaw who isn't getting sacks either. Pressure on the QB is a good thing but it doesn't excite me unless the QB turns the ball over.
21493.png

Sometimes the turnovers come in different ways...... QB in a hurry = Forcing a ball. 100% Team football! I LOVE IT!

Reactions: BAT