Twitter: Randy Gregory changing offensive game plans

Hardline

Reaction score
No coach in this league is changing their game plan around Gregory.
he simply isn't striking fear into anyone.
Let's not try to turn him into something he's not.

jnday

Reaction score
he doesn't owe anything more than a sincere thank you, he isn't taking a significant pay cut, and that doesn't make him ungrateful
If I was in his shoes, I would definitely sign a team friendly contract . There would be no NFL career for Gregory if it wasn’t for Jerry’s loyalty and patience. Yeah, he doesn’t owe Jerry anything. SMDH . There was not another team in the entire league that was willing to give Gregory a chance, only Jerry. He should show a lot of appreciation because he would be a bag boy at the Piggley Wiggley instead of the starting DE in Dallas.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

Every coach in this league knows where Gregory is. Gameplan around him? Maybe not drastically, but they do have a plan in place to counter him as much as possible. Don't believe me, then search my podcast transcripts on the opposing coach press conferences before they play us. They all mention Gregory.

Reactions: BAT

Easyout66

Reaction score
If I was in his shoes, I would definitely sign a team friendly contract . There would be no NFL career for Gregory if it wasn’t for Jerry’s loyalty and patience. Yeah, he doesn’t owe Jerry anything. SMDH . There was not another team in the entire league that was willing to give Gregory a chance, only Jerry. He should show a lot of appreciation because he would be a bag boy at the Piggley Wiggley instead of the starting DE in Dallas.
This is definitely a very unique situation, but definitely don't see him taking millions less, we'll have to see what his agent thinks of all this

rambo2

Reaction score
He’s constantly at or near the QB of just about every passing play. Teams are having to design their offensive game plans on getting rid of the ball quickly. That is causing all kinds of issues. Playing like a man amongst boys.

Absolutely awesome! Shout out to the ignorant that are saying that they didn't have a pass rush. lol

rambo2

Reaction score
Sacks cannot be under valued. They ruin drives, they cause fumbles and big plays. Pressure is great, but sacks are the real deal.
Pressure caused a pick six and beat up the Giants qbs all game long.

rambo2

Reaction score
I'd hate to see how excited you guys would be if he actually sacked the QB as often as real edge rushers do.
Real edge rushers like who? Do you get paid for being a troll or do you actually think that you are funny? This Cowboy team is very good, you may think it is funny, but they are kicking ***.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I'd hate to see how excited you guys would be if he actually sacked the QB as often as real edge rushers do.
Because a QB can elude one player in the backfield. As seen in the video above.
A great defensive front gives the QB nowhere to run. Our front is good but not great.

Hardline

Reaction score
Real edge rushers like who? Do you get paid for being a troll or do you actually think that you are funny? This Cowboy team is very good, you may think it is funny, but they are kicking ***.
What did he say that wasn't true?

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score

I hope opposing coaches think the way you do.

I guarantee that they are aware of the pressure cookers on our defense and will gameplan accordingly.

Easyout66

Reaction score
Those are some nice points you brought up Rambo, but you can't compete with comedy, might have to just take the L here Rambo and call it a night

plymkr

Reaction score
He’s constantly at or near the QB of just about every passing play. Teams are having to design their offensive game plans on getting rid of the ball quickly. That is causing all kinds of issues. Playing like a man amongst boys.

I'm not going to lie. I gave up on Gregory a couple seasons ago. I truly didn't think we'd get anything out of him. Now he's tearing things up and I'm really happy he didn't give up on himself. The investment and patience with RG by the front office and his blowing up this season makes me believe this will be a great story and a great season. Gregory, Diggs, Ozzy, Parsons all just showing out this year is really fun to watch.