Twitter: Randy Gregory changing offensive game plans

star-ving

Reaction score
He's developed a real motor. I've been rooting for him to get through all the turmoil since drafted. Seems like a good guy..wasn't a troublemaker, just troubled.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm not surprised about the news just announced on MNF about Jon Gruden. That sort of thing is just not tolerated today. There is no coming back from that in this environment. This is the end of his NFL life. No hall of fame for Gruden. Bye Chucky.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Don’t you think he kind of owes us for sticking by him?
Yes but I get a feeling that his agent is not going believe the same thing. Agents are greedy but they want to get the best they can for their client which is their job.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
He’s constantly at or near the QB of just about every passing play. Teams are having to design their offensive game plans on getting rid of the ball quickly. That is causing all kinds of issues. Playing like a man amongst boys.

Guy is playing so fast right now its ridiculous.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Imagine Gregory and his relentless motor and effort.
Now imagine wishing he gets some sacks but at the same time dumping on Lawrence.

FFS, why wouldn't you want both?

Verdict

Reaction score
As much as D-law is overpaid for his production, he does command double teams, and now with Parsons and Gregory , and overall the way the D has been playing he will have a lot more solo rushes and have chances to cause destruction.
We are paying Tank $20M per year to sit on the sidelines and smoke cigarettes. He has a whopping zero sacks on the year through game 5.

Say it with me—- ZERO.

Verdict

Reaction score
He reminds me of DLaw who isn't getting sacks either. Pressure on the QB is a good thing but it doesn't excite me unless the QB turns the ball over.

Tank lovers don’t like sacks.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I know it won’t matter when the agent gets his grubby hands on it, but if anyone owed us a hometown discount it’s Randy Gregory and with his inconsistent record I wouldn’t sign him for anything more than that. I can’t think of a player who the organization dealt with more patiently through failed tests and suspensions, and there have been a lot of ‘em in this organization. Talent is the player saver, and it looks like the Boys saw a hell of a lot to give him so many shots, so it’s nice to see it’s finally all coming out now. He has been asked to be the leader of that DLine with Tank out and he has stepped up to it.