Twitter: Randy Gregory changing offensive game plans

BEARCATSKLZ

Reaction score
im hopign this happens a lot come crunch time

RG-Gallimore-Osa-Tank
Parsons-LVE-Neal

4-3 scary
Yep.. I agree. With Parson blitzing a ton... Neal in coverage and Wolf running downhill spying the run... he sheds blocks well.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
He’s constantly at or near the QB of just about every passing play. Teams are having to design their offensive game plans on getting rid of the ball quickly. That is causing all kinds of issues. Playing like a man amongst boys.

But how will Avenging Hayseed handle this?! Lol!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Guys Risen is just messing with you ....... He loves what's going on as much as the rest of us ....... But he also loves people to react to his comments .......

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Guys Risen is just messing with you ....... He loves what's going on as much as the rest of us ....... But he also loves people to react to his comments .......

Attention floozy.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Attention floozy.

img_0323-3.jpg

Reactions: BAT

Whyjerry

Reaction score
He’s constantly at or near the QB of just about every passing play. Teams are having to design their offensive game plans on getting rid of the ball quickly. That is causing all kinds of issues. Playing like a man amongst boys.

Remember when guys used to say Gregory was too weak to consistently match up with the OL and be a good all around defender. This video shows him jacking OL with ease. The guy is a flat out beast that plays with perfect leverage.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Remember when guys used to say Gregory was too weak to consistently match up with the OL and be a good all around defender. This video shows him jacking OL with ease. The guy is a flat out beast that plays with perfect leverage.
Can't wait for D-Law and Gallimore to get back to see what all of them along with Osa can do together.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Gregory has been dope...in more ways than one. I’m thrilled with our rotations now plus some vattos on the return. It’s awesome that so many young players getting reps...building depth is so important for a championship run during a long season
Cowboys definitely on the straight and narrow
Puro Cowboys

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I think they need to get him re-signed. Even if it means moving away from Lawrence next year. I have to think Gregory would be cheaper.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I'd hate to see how excited you guys would be if he actually sacked the QB as often as real edge rushers do.

Why would anyone be excited about that? Then we won't be getting pick 6's that our edge rushers are creating.

Reactions: BAT

Creeper

Reaction score
I am waiting for the "Trade Gregory" threads once Lawrence get back.

kumizi

Reaction score
Dlaw doesnt get sacks = he sucks
Gregory doesnt get sacks = you guys are haters. he's so good.

same with Connor Williams vs Baidasz

I dont get fans sometimes.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
When DLaw returns, things will heat up even more. So now who do they focus on. One or the other will be getting sacks every game or a lot of pressures. And when Gallimore is back, getting pressure up the middle. this frees up other players as well.
Osa getting pressure should get even more, and more sacks. Micah when he rushes.

It will all improve and gel just in time for the playoff push and division clinching time, if they are near that opportunity. I don't want to get ahead of myself.
Your right, just need players to get back healthy, what I don’t want is Jerry to make some drastic trades and give up future picks. This team is being built through the draft.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jerry took him in and has stuck by him when the rest of the world wouldn’t give him the time of day. I am fine with giving him a reasonable contract, but if he tries to screw the Cowboys like DLaw did with his last contract, then he needs to go. It would tell me all I need to know about him.

This statement tells me all I need to know about you.