Twitter: Randy Gregory likes post that states he intends to play for Boys in 2020

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wise man once said actions speak louder than words...

Let me stop you before this gets going because I can tell you are like that. I like Gregory. It is well established on this Forum that I support the guy and think he is a really good player. That said, he has self destructed time and again. It is that pattern of behavior that has me wondering about NFL football as a priority for him.

The difference between you and I is, I wouldn't dare judge off what I see alone. Each individual is weighed equally; until they prove otherwise.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The difference between you and I is, I wouldn't dare judge off what I see alone. Each individual is weighed equally; until they prove otherwise.

How does that apply to Gregory Oh Kind And Gentle One?

Has he not spent the vast majority of his career suspended?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Do you know the particulars of his suspensions?

Failing tests, failing to show up for tests, failing to show up for mandated treatments, being late to mandated treatments...

You do understand that while some of these are worse they all represent a pattern of behavior. That pattern of behavior would not be placing playing in the NFL high on the priority. These guys all know the rules. Fair or not those were the rules.

Are you his personal shopper or something?

johneric8

Reaction score
I'm not wrong about his talent because I've watched him play. He's just a guy. Flashes here and there, but he's a speed bump in the run game and he disappears a lot.

Better than Taco, but not nearly as good as Quinn.

And he could have applied for reinstatement last year, but he didn't. Sounds like a dude out of money. Hope I'm wrong.

What we don't need is Cheech or Chong on gameday out there.

I've watched him play as well and when he gets into a groove he is a very good pass rusher whom is very stout against the run. He has shown to be over powering at times and the guy is smart enough to pick up a playbook lighting quick. (Not that he needs to know much)..

Also, in regards to your reinstatement comment, I do want to say that I have inside info on gregrory. I'm a wedding photographer whom shoots many Athletes , Cheerleaders, Weddings, ETC, and I've heard fist hand that the guys suspended from weed haven't bothered filing because they knew the rules were changing this year so it was pointless. The hoops are far easier to jump through at this point. By the way, if you doubt my claims on my stature of a photographer hit me up and I'll send you my website info. PM me..

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Failing tests, failing to show up for tests, failing to show up for mandated treatments, being late to mandated treatments...

You do understand that while some of these are worse they all represent a pattern of behavior. That pattern of behavior would not be placing playing in the NFL high on the priority. These guys all know the rules. Fair or not those were the rules.

Are you his personal shopper or something?

Do not know the young man, but I am confident to say in his presence what I say on the forum.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Do not know the young man, but I am confident to say in his presence what I say on the forum.

Fella you don’t know me. Suffice to say I am not a computer commando. I would say the same to Gregory while being respectful because I like the guy and his situation deserves some humanity. Even if he got surly there is not a damn thing he would do that would threaten me.

Now you go on making the world a better place. Have a good one.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Fella you don’t know me. Suffice to say I am not a computer commando. I would say the same to Gregory while being respectful because I like the guy and his situation deserves some humanity. Even if he got surly there is not a damn thing he would do that would threaten me.

Now you go on making the world a better place. Have a good one.

Of course you would temper your tone; nor use the same words mentioned on a forum. Have a great " say it with your chest" life.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Of course you would temper your tone; nor use the same words mentioned on a forum. Have a great " say it with your chest" life.

I am going to end it here...go back and read my comments. I did not disparage the guy. I asked a real question given his track record. A question. I did not make any proclamation. You got your parties all twisted for no reason.

I like Gregory and root for the guy. You on the other hand...

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does he post here?

Randy Gregory intends to play for the Cowboys in 2020.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am going to end it here...go back and read my comments. I did not disparage the guy. I asked a real question given his track record. A question. I did not make any proclamation. You got your parties all twisted for no reason.

I like Gregory and root for the guy. You on the other hand...

In the future, I will possibly agree/disagree with you again, enjoy your evening.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Gregory/Irving

...In terms of production, Gregory made six sacks in 2018, his one full season in the NFL, while only starting about half the games, according to Pro Football Reference. The oft-sidelined Gregory also has the physical attributes of the best pass rushers: bendy Gumby-like frame, long arms, and an explosive first step. The man seems designed to rush the passer.

Irving, despite his inflammatory statements, might be even more talented. Between 2016-2017, the big interior lineman made 11 sacks in only 10 starts, amidst injuries and suspensions, according to Fisher. And again, that’s on the interior of the line, where it’s usually harder to reach the quarterback...

https://thelandryhat.com/2020/03/18/dallas-cowboys-absent-lost-free-agents/

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Randy is a flat out stud if he can stay focused

Yah, not with you on that one. Hasnt played in a long time. Cant be counted on even to show up. Pretty much have to act like he isnt on the team personnel wise.

Although when he was playing he was definitely better than Quinn.