Twitter: Randy Gregory named to the Team's Leadership Council

Sepia

Reaction score
I forgot about this. Randy just mentioned it in an interview when asked about how he grew into his leadership position on the team. He said he thanks the coaches for putting him on this council.

ultron

Reaction score
I feel like it's a typical Dallas Cowboys move to name a guy to something like this that if not for a rule change would still be suspended because they can't stop breaking rules.

I dunno about anyone else, but someone you couldn't depend on for like 6 years has not earned the title of "leader" just yet.
It’s freakin weed man, it’s not like he was getting suspended for performance enhancing drugs over and over or beating his wife. It’s just marijuana!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Hey, that’s great!

Um, what is the team leadership council?
They are in charge of things like planning the player's Christmas party and choosing which flavor of Gatorade is on the sideline each week. They sometimes handpick which rookie is in charge of snacks during road trips. So as you can see, it's a really big deal. :muttley:

Aven8

Reaction score
Better sign this dude fast Stephen as with each game the Benjamin’s get higher and higher.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
It’s freakin weed man, it’s not like he was getting suspended for performance enhancing drugs over and over or beating his wife. It’s just marijuana!

He's the same poster that said Randy Gregory WOULD NOT be an upgrade over Alton Smith. In fact, he doubled down and also said Randy wouldn't have more than 4 sacks for the season. Go figure........LOL

ultron

Reaction score
He's the same poster that said Randy Gregory WOULD NOT be an upgrade over Alton Smith. In fact, he doubled down and also said Randy wouldn't have more than 4 sacks for the season. Go figure........LOL
Who me or the other guy? Cuz I don’t recall saying any of that lol

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Psychological warfare. They've done this so he'd stop making boneheaded mistakes. He is the one player on this defense that will just lose it and give up 15 yards.

Proof

Reaction score
I feel like it's a typical Dallas Cowboys move to name a guy to something like this that if not for a rule change would still be suspended because they can't stop breaking rules.

I dunno about anyone else, but someone you couldn't depend on for like 6 years has not earned the title of "leader" just yet.

counterpoint, a guy who persevered through hard times, came out the other side 6 years later and dies the seem bitter or jaded, and who’s playing at an incredibly high level is leadership material

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
counterpoint, a guy who persevered through hard times, came out the other side 6 years later and dies the seem bitter or jaded, and who’s playing at an incredibly high level is leadership material
Good redemption story.

Reactions: BAT

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Does this mean he gets to lead cheers in a big circle before kickoff? If so, I'm all for it.

"We're gonna smoke 'em and smoke 'em good! We're gonna roll 'em up, light 'em up, smoke 'em, and satisfy our hunger after the game straight from the pot with lots of herb! We're gonna hit them with blunt force. We're gonna beat them like a weed whacker whacks weed and leave 'em lying in the grass like dope(s). They'll chronic-ly feel pain! No doubt about it, bud. Reefer to me as your leader. Okay, 420 on 1. Ready? 420!!!"

That was hilarious.

NOT.

Go root for another team funny boy.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
I mean, he doesn't really have to be, because the rule he couldn't stop breaking has been changed. That's the only reason he's playing right now.

Alternatively… The reason he wasn’t playing previously was because of a ridiculously out of date rule the NFL had.
He’s consistently been one of our best players this season and deserves recognition for it… not your take that he’s only playing because the league changed their dumb rule :rolleyes:

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

Dude just lay off Gregory. He has mental issues. I think it's Bipolar. My cousin had Bipolar. She had to constantly take drugs. Fortunately she no longer suffers from it because she is resting peacefully in her grave.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Broaddus is such a name dropper and a guy who has a complex. Always trying to make himself part of the team when he isn’t

Pretty much given up on sports talk radio . Broaddus comes off as a cranky old wind bag

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Do you have any friends? Just asking; critical post after critical post, never anything positive.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you can't stop breaking the rules that your employer has in place and you're letting your bosses and co workers down every single year then you'd be fired anywhere else.

Again, if you're a person that can't seem to get things together then Jerry is a great boss to have, because the whole organization thrives itself on having no consequences for your actions.

Your statements are full of nothing but lies. There are examples throughout history of terrible employers and employees. Because of influence, power, and turning a blinded eye; they have maintained their positions.

You and others that are spewing this nonsense, must live in soundproofed and darkened glass houses. Leaders in all walks of life have exhibited bad behaviors. Maybe, you should check your own background.