Twitter: Randy Gregory named to the Team's Leadership Council

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
ive been on this board for almost 9 years, and this place used to be much better without ridiculous ppl like you who criticize everything the team does, criticizes the qb for everything and wallow in your own pit of misery
26 years of a few Wild Card wins can do that to a person.

I'm able to see past the star on the helmet. I'm able to say things about my team without a biased agenda behind it.

I'll give them credit when they deserve it, but I'm not going to give them credit just because they do something.

Again, hit that ignore button and you'll never see criticism from me about the Cowboys again. It's easily solved.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That’s a tall horse your riding Mr I’m better than anyone.
You can do the same, Rocky.

I'm surprised you haven't already with the amount of times I've embarrassed you. Your buddy Roy did it after I proved him wrong enough times.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Bosses are there to run a business, not be a coddle clinic. Sorry but people need to pull up their own pants as employers are not their parents, there to wipe their tushies.

Some bosses consider it smart business, to have support structures in place, to help their employees succeed.

If an employee stinks. It’s one thing. But helping good employees overcome some obstacles so they can be a productive worker for you…. Isn’t just about coddling. It’s about good business that helps employees make money in the long run.

Every case is different of course. But employers having programs to help employees with their mental health or addiction problems in and of itself isn’t a bad thing. And if isn’t necessarily “coddling”

but you gotta look at things on a case by case basis.

I’m not talking about Gregory. I’m just talking about in general with this post.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Building a wall to keep people/opinions out is only creating your own prison.
That’s just an excuse to make them feel better. Nothing wrong about having a different opinion . But that’s not what this is. Him and others do nothing but crap on anything positive. Doesn’t matter what the subject is they are s as Keats negative about everything. You keep telling yourself it’sjyst a different opinion in an attempt to make you feel better about being an *******. Not necessarily you, although it’s curious that your defending them, but the haters like mountain man. It’s sad to see such self delusional behavior .

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That’s just an excuse to make them feel better. Nothing wrong about having a different opinion . But that’s not what this is. Him and others do nothing but crap on anything positive. Doesn’t matter what the subject is they are s as Keats negative about everything. You keep telling yourself it’sjyst a different opinion in an attempt to make you feel better about being an *******. Not necessarily you, although it’s curious that your defending them, but the haters like mountain man. It’s sad to see such self delusional behavior .
Oh please, Rcoky.

You act like you're the beacon of positive energy. You cause the most drama on this whole place. All you do is look for anything different from your opinion and attack that person with insults and name calls. You literally break the rules of this forum in almost everything post you make.

Be the change you want to see here.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh please, Rcoky.

You act like you're the beacon of positive energy. You cause the most drama on this whole place. All you do is look for anything different from your opinion and attack that person with insults and name calls. You literally break the rules of this forum in almost everything post you make.

Be the change you want to see here.
Look up the definition of a narcissist. Your picture is right next to it. And I’m trying to be nice.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I’m trying my best to change you.
Name calling and insults usually don't work.

Try being respectful when you disagree with people. I'm sure there's things that you and others, including myself, can agree on, but once you start the conversation in a hostile manner then it becomes kinda hard to find that middle ground.

Jstopper

Reaction score
26 years of a few Wild Card wins can do that to a person.

I'm able to see past the star on the helmet. I'm able to say things about my team without a biased agenda behind it.

I'll give them credit when they deserve it, but I'm not going to give them credit just because they do something.

Again, hit that ignore button and you'll never see criticism from me about the Cowboys again. It's easily solved.

Excellent point, I hate using the ignore button but in your case it’s warranted.