Twitter: Randy Gregory named to the Team's Leadership Council

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
you have no idea what you’re talking about. Gregory already said an interview he doesn’t smoke weed anymore and he found other people ways to cope with the anxiety. So even if they hadn’t changed the rules he still would be eligible to play. So as pompous of a windbag you’ve been in this post you’re actually wrong
He is use to being wrong has been doing it for months now

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Cmon man. Broaddus worked for the organization for a long time in the FO and then with the DC.com. He has a lot of connections and access that a lot don’t have. We get information because of this that we wouldn’t get.
I’m not disputing those facts, I’m just saying he could have told Randy personally congratulations or could have just wrote a tweet that informed the rest of us of the fact that Randy was named to that council. Instead, he wrote it directly to Randy in a public tweet to a) let all of us know he can talk to Randy and b) name drop Stephen Jones to make himself look important. He’s got an ego issue. Didn’t parcells fire him?

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I've never even smoked a cig to be honest. It never appealed to me, but I have nothing against people that do. I have no issues with weed. I have an issue with breaking the rules.

I found it funny because you're saying the only reason he won't let us down again is because of a rule change, not because he is a changed person or anything.

I’m not a fan is cigs at all. I smoked one back in the 8th grade and thought to myself that if I’m going to pollute my lungs I’m going to keep doing it the right way. I smoked half of Mexico from 1977 to 1993. I wished I never did though. It’s not for me anymore. If I had insomnia, an eating disorder, chronic pain, or mental illness, where weed could help with all that, I would rather do that instead of taking man made drugs. That’s why I’m not going to judge him because he’s not a recreational smoker who’s unemployed and lazy.

And IMO, he doesn’t need to change. He’s smart and likable guy. He’s never been in trouble with the law in any way. If my kids grow up and the only fault they have is they like to use THC to relax after a days work, instead of getting sloppy drunk or addicted to opiates to cope with pain, I’ll take it. I would hope they wouldn’t need to do anything, tbh. IMO being an alcoholic or being addicted to opiates is worse than being addicted to THC. But I wouldn’t want ANY of them being my surgeon. Lol Testing for it in a SPORT was stupid in the first place. It’s not a performance enhancer. Now I will say this. IF it was leaked that he can’t learn the playbook because he smokes himself stupid, then yeah, get rid of him. Until then, he didn’t do nothing “wrong” for all this criticism in my opinion. ✌

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
you have no idea what you’re talking about. Gregory already said an interview he doesn’t smoke weed anymore and he found other people ways to cope with the anxiety. So even if they hadn’t changed the rules he still would be eligible to play. So as pompous of a windbag you’ve been in this post you’re actually wrong
So he didn't need it all along is what you're saying?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I’m not a fan is cigs at all. I smoked one back in the 8th grade and thought to myself that if I’m going to pollute my lungs I’m going to keep doing it the right way. I smoked half of Mexico from 1977 to 1993. I wished I never did though. It’s not for me anymore. If I had insomnia, an eating disorder, chronic pain, or mental illness, where weed could help with all that, I would rather do that instead of taking man made drugs. That’s why I’m not going to judge him because he’s not a recreational smoker who’s unemployed and lazy.

And IMO, he doesn’t need to change. He’s smart and likable guy. He’s never been in trouble with the law in any way. If my kids grow up and the only fault they have is they like to use THC to relax after a days work, instead of getting sloppy drunk or addicted to opiates to cope with pain, I’ll take it. I would hope they wouldn’t need to do anything, tbh. IMO being an alcoholic or being addicted to opiates is worse than being addicted to THC. But I wouldn’t want ANY of them being my surgeon. Lol Testing for it in a SPORT was stupid in the first place. It’s not a performance enhancer. Now I will say this. IF it was leaked that he can’t learn the playbook because he smokes himself stupid, then yeah, get rid of him. Until then, he didn’t do nothing “wrong” for all this criticism in my opinion. ✌
Nice responds. Respect to you. Rock on.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
“He found another way to deal with his addiction/mental health” “mountaineercowboy is a troll and shouldn’t be on this board” <—— does that help you?
You guys and your "everyone that doesn't think the way I think needs to be banned" attitude are the worst.

Hit that ignore button and create the echo chamber that you so clearly want.

Jstopper

Reaction score
You guys and your "everyone that doesn't think the way I think needs to be banned" attitude are the worst.

Hit that ignore button and create the echo chamber that you so clearly want.

ive been on this board for almost 9 years, and this place used to be much better without ridiculous ppl like you who criticize everything the team does, criticizes the qb for everything and wallow in your own pit of misery

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Of all of the players in 2021, I’m pulling for Gregory the most.

I’m usually not one to worry about individual success, but I’d love to see him put up a monster year (15+ sacks). He’s come such a long way in his personal life and I think he’s primed to do some great things on the field.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
ive been on this board for almost 9 years, and this place used to be much better without ridiculous ppl like you who criticize everything the team does, criticizes the qb for everything and wallow in your own pit of misery
Building a wall to keep people/opinions out is only creating your own prison.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
:clap::clap::clap:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
If your opinion is that “everything this team does is wrong, all our players suck and our qb is trash” then sign me up for a prison away from this nonsense
I hear you loud and clear,, I just have created a way in my small world to filter the negativity while still hearing/reading it..
I chew on it.

Jstopper

Reaction score
I hear you loud and clear,, I just have created a way in my small world to filter the negativity while still hearing/reading it..
I chew on it.

I definitely don’t have a problem with differing opinions. I just don’t see how an actual fan of this team (not a troll who is here to cause dissension) can disagree with every single move, hate every single player, and disparage everything the team does. I just would rather not even interact with those types of individuals

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I definitely don’t have a problem with differing opinions. I just don’t see how an actual fan of this team (not a troll who is here to cause dissension) can disagree with every single move, hate every single player, and disparage everything the team does. I just would rather not even interact with those types of individuals
And there it is in a nutshell,, I find the value in the entertainment from perspective more so than the involvement in trying to deprogram someone,, entirely too much effort.. :D

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
If your opinion is that “everything this team does is wrong, all our players suck and our qb is trash” then sign me up for a prison away from this nonsense

Honestly, I'm starting to believe a few posters ( especially Dak's critics ) crave attention. Something about them against the world/board mentality that keeps them going. There are plenty of Dak posters ( in fact most ) who can probably tell you a few things they either don't like about him or wanna see significant improvement. The difference is you won't find them chasing and/or hijacking every Dak thread or post making the same point over and over or trying to sound like they're the smartest thing since white bread (lol).

BermyStar

Reaction score
I feel like it's a typical Dallas Cowboys move to name a guy to something like this that if not for a rule change would still be suspended because they can't stop breaking rules.

I dunno about anyone else, but someone you couldn't depend on for like 6 years has not earned the title of "leader" just yet.
I am rooting for RG big time, but I couldn't disagree with this take. When I first saw the headline I thought it was a joke...fr fr