Twitter: Randy Gregory responding to Cowboys fans

akcowboy22

Reaction score
opinions don't pay the bills.? pay was the same, is he already planning a suspension or phantom injury.

superonyx

Reaction score
Considering he could very well be sleeping in someone’s couch right now were not for Jerry Jones…..yeah I do believe he owes this team something

This post is very telling. Good riddance imo

don’t need a guy like that in our Locker room
Not just because of jerry but because the nfl stopped drug test for weed.

I can only care so much about the thought and opinions of someone who threw away 52 game checks since he was drafted due to a weed addiction. Weed.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/bronco...toxic-fanbase-bad-faith-owners-190733640.html

More than a few Dallas Cowboys fans aren't happy about Randy Gregory reportedly backing out of his Cowboys contract last week and then signing an almost identical deal with the Denver Broncos instead. But Gregory spent some time personally correcting the record on social media Sunday morning. He started by tweeting, "Y'all opinions don't pay my bills."

Not shockingly, angry Cowboys fans replied to that tweet. But Gregory was monitoring his mentions, and let a few of them know that their version of how everything went down between him and the team isn't his version. Oh, and he let them know how he really feels about them.

0fb41ad0-a87e-11ec-bf6b-2be139aca189

Randy Gregory lets Cowboys fans know how he really feels about them. (Yahoo Sports)
9d648900-a87e-11ec-a71a-c52ab9126d53

Randy Gregory tells a Cowboys fan that he doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to Gregory's contract. (Yahoo Sports)
Gregory clearly doesn't feel the need to walk softly around Cowboys fans anymore, but the response to his tweet wasn't all bad. There were more than a few people supporting him, and he appreciated it.

But with all the bridges he's burning, it's probably safe to bet that Gregory won't be returning to the Cowboys anytime soon.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Sorry Mods…can we correct title to “blasts toxic fan base.” If this has been posted…Sorry

Cmac

Reaction score
He has a point.......you read the posts on this board? All about someone's salary and overlooking bad coaching. We have salaryologists on this board who don't want players being paid, but never say anything about players that are underpaid. Exhibit: Watch this board when Beast Parsons comes off the rookie contract. Just sayin'.....always 2 sides to examine.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
One thing the entire universe knows, Gregory thought he was above the NFL rules. The years he did not play because of this, could be why folks don't trust this guy. If anything he owes the Dallas Cowboys for giving him 2nd and 3rd chances. I would have cut him long ago.

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Russell and Ciara talked him into going to the Broncos btw. Lol

If I was gonna make 14 million for the next 3-4 years I wouldn't want that clause in my contract either. LMAO

Dak needs to be working them phones like Russ

MarcusRock

Reaction score
One thing the entire universe knows, Gregory thought he was above the NFL rules. The years he did not play because of this, could be why folks don't trust this guy. If anything he owes the Dallas Cowboys for giving him 2nd and 3rd chances. I would have cut him long ago.

He doesn't owe the Cowboys crap for their decision to keep him on. He's a former 1st Round talent. He'd have gotten shots the way Aldon Smith and Josh Gordon have had multiple shots.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He doesn't owe the Cowboys crap for their decision to keep him on. He's a former 1st Round talent. He'd have gotten shots the way Aldon Smith and Josh Gordon have had multiple shots.
It's their lives, their decisions and I'm not to expend much energy into other people's business deals.
I learned a long time ago business should never get personal.
When it does someone gets screwed.

I understand the fan side of thinking, but that's just the fan's side of thinking.

fansince68

Reaction score
Social media is the worst place to communicate with fans. The least time spent on social media the better.