News: Randy Gregory Suspended Four Games

IAmLegend

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Last edited:

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Re-sign Hardy. DE also heavily in play at #4.

If Gregory rebounds and contributes, oh happy day. But my feeling is anything we get from him going forward is a bonus.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I would hope that isn't the logic.

Why didn't we take that QB who is living in the Pro Bowl every year? Oh, that's right....our idiot rookie DE failed a drug test and we needed a replacement that year. Don't you remember?

If they're discussing who to pick and Bosa is there, it gives them another reason to make him the selection... my post was written in jest, based on the news...
Heck, maybe some people get their wish and we sign Chris Long to a prove-it deal (I hope not)... either way, there will be two new DEs on the roster this year...
I'm not jumping on the Wentz train until I see a combine grade... I know you're the engineer of that train... maybe pick me up in a few weeks...lol

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If they're discussing who to pick and Bosa is there, it gives them another reason to make him the selection... my post was written in jest, based on the news...
Heck, maybe some people get their wish and we sign Chris Long to a prove-it deal (I hope not)... either way, there will be two new DEs on the roster this year...
I'm not jumping on the Wentz train until I see a combine grade... I know you're the engineer of that train... maybe pick me up in a few weeks...lol

What is a combine grade?