News: Randy Gregory Suspended Four Games

mugsybows

Reaction score
i could see him being like i had to take it for my pain, i didnt wanna take pain pills.

Plankton

Reaction score
If he has been suspended four games, that means he flunked four tests. I believe the combine failure counted as one. Technically, he should have had a four game fine last year on his third failure.

But, think about it. If it's a substance abuse suspension, and it's not for missing a test, he would have flunked three additional tests within his rookie year. This, after completely embarrassing himself by flunking a test at the combine, and flunking multiple tests at Nebraska.

If true, this is why I wanted nothing to do with him. Unreliable. If you flunk a test at a job interview with a known date MONTHS in advance, it means one of two things:
  1. You have a drug problem that you can't control.
  2. You are a complete moron.
Either way, it's not a guy that you would want on your team. It's a shame - the guy is talented.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What a tool.

What were Spence 's issues at ohio St?

If drug related you can take him off theboard now can't you?

RoboQB

Reaction score
What is a combine grade?

I'm guessing you already know what I'm talking about... "combine grade" is not an accurate term, I guess... maybe someone else can jump in here...
but, as an example, Troy Aikman was rated at 7.5 prior to his draft... it was the highest QB grade/rate since John Elway, also at 7.5.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he has been suspended four games, that means he flunked four tests. I believe the combine failure counted as one. Technically, he should have had a four game fine last year on his third failure.

But, think about it. If it's a substance abuse suspension, and it's not for missing a test, he would have flunked three additional tests within his rookie year. This, after completely embarrassing himself by flunking a test at the combine, and flunking multiple tests at Nebraska.

If true, this is why I wanted nothing to do with him. Unreliable. If you flunk a test at a job interview with a known date MONTHS in advance, it means one of two things:
  1. You have a drug problem that you can't control.
  2. You are a complete moron.
Either way, it's not a guy that you would want on your team. It's a shame - the guy is talented.

I had him off my draft board for being stupid enough to flunk at the combine. I just don't want that kind of stupidity in the locker room. You have to think he will keep doing dumb things.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
His problems with substances were well-known and documented at Nebraska and in junior college

~ From yahoo sports

Sir Jerry, of course, was heard, like many misguided girls, saying "but he'll change, mama!"