Video: Randy Gregory to be Reinstated If New CBA Provision is Ratified

Skybox22

Reaction score
Many law enforcement agencies around the country are giving tickets for small amounts of weed. So the NFL seems to be doing the same. They'll more than likely fine a player for testing positive instead of suspending him.
Yeah, I wish that were true in Florida. I was being trained on the job FIRST DAY by someone in a company truck and he was pulled over for speeding. I was just sitting in the truck and they told me he was acting suspicious and they asked me to get out of the truck and they searched it. The police said they found a roach underneath the drivers seat. I told them this was my first day in training and didn't know anyone. I told them I do not do drugs of any kind but they arrested ME. I asked them to give me a blood test at the local clinic and they refused and said that I was being arrested for DISTRIBUTION and paraphernalia. I pled not guilty three times and asked for a trial. My defense attorney told me to just plead no contest and all I would receive is a fine and wouldn't have a trial and wouldn't have to miss work. I received 6 months probation, $1,500 fine and drug counseling twice a week. Total BS that the system can get you like that.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
This guy's lazy. He could have resigned in 2019 like Gordon. Probably out of money for his pot. :rolleyes:

chagus

Reaction score
Then the arrests for DUI's for smoking pot would skyrocket.
Well in my opinion, unless states start adding "stoner" lanes on highways, i dont think folks should be driving under the influence of anything.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

I'm not confident this guy has parsed the CBA in detail. Previous language talked suspensions not just for arrests but for "extreme patter of abuse", for which Randy would certainly qualify.

Does anyone know the precise language the CBA the players are voting on has?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Yeah, I wish that were true in Florida. I was being trained on the job FIRST DAY by someone in a company truck and he was pulled over for speeding. I was just sitting in the truck and they told me he was acting suspicious and they asked me to get out of the truck and they searched it. The police said they found a roach underneath the drivers seat. I told them this was my first day in training and didn't know anyone. I told them I do not do drugs of any kind but they arrested ME. I asked them to give me a blood test at the local clinic and they refused and said that I was being arrested for DISTRIBUTION and paraphernalia. I pled not guilty three times and asked for a trial. My defense attorney told me to just plead no contest and all I would receive is a fine and wouldn't have a trial and wouldn't have to miss work. I received 6 months probation, $1,500 fine and drug counseling twice a week. Total BS that the system can get you like that.
BS. You pee in a cup for weed.......

A roach? They went thru all that for a roach?

C'mon, bro.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Because everyone but heads stuck up their *** politicians know that marijuana is so much less dangerous than real drugs. In fact it has tremendous medicinal value. Just ask those of us who served overseas. Ask those NFL players who smoke it to relieve pain. Get off your high horse and do your own research.

Archie ... just think, man. The universe is ENDLESS, man!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
That's a raw deal.
Different States have different rules/regulations & procedures.
I understand.

However, how do you " distribute" a roach?

I think we didn't get the whole story or it was embellished.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Yet you crap on people for using a natural plant that has many benefits as you do shots and smoke cigarettes. Unbelievable.
I wanna do some shots and smoke cigarettes!
And then I want to go home and smoke a bowl to some good music.

I think that's what I'm going to do tonight!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
This is stupid. I mean the story.

garyo1954

Reaction score
This is stupid. I mean the story.

But he was distributing! He was in a company truck. What else would he be doing driving a company truck but distributing?

See how the law works?

"Everything you say can, AND WILL, be used against you!"
Yeah, I learned it from my wife, but it the same principle!