Video: Randy Gregory to be Reinstated If New CBA Provision is Ratified

garyo1954

Reaction score
I wanna do some shots and smoke cigarettes!
And then I want to go home and smoke a bowl to some good music.

I think that's what I'm going to do tonight!

29 19' 17" N
103 36' 57" W

Don't be late!

Skybox22

Reaction score
BS. You pee in a cup for weed.......

A roach? They went thru all that for a roach?

C'mon, bro.
Really? I went through it BRO. Pissed every week at counseling. Don't tell me what I did or didn't do. Your full of sh44. That's exactly what happened.

Skybox22

Reaction score
I understand.

However, how do you " distribute" a roach?

I think we didn't get the whole story or it was embellished.
That is the EXACT story. ZERO embellishment. Why would I come on here and lie about something I went through. What do I have to gain? There was a girl in the same counseling class that had to take a urinalysis every week also. They accused her of doing cocaine while on probation. She had to go to the local clinic to get blood tested and found out that she took ORAJEL for a sore tooth. Well ORAJEL has benzocaine in it. Hence, the false-positive. Don't sit there and tell me this didn't happen idiot. It happens all the time.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Really? I went through it BRO. Pissed every week at counseling. Don't tell me what I did or didn't do. Your full of sh44. That's exactly what happened.
So. When you went to distribute a "roach".......and requested a "blood test", for weed, did Roscoe P. Coltrane have Daisy as a witness in court?

How many people, or Martians, had to take a toke to be considered "distribution"?

Also..... what's sh44? If I'm full of it should I be concerned? Is it anything like FC77?!

You're killing me, Smalls........

Seven

Reaction score
That is the EXACT story. ZERO embellishment. Why would I come on here and lie about something I went through. What do I have to gain? There was a girl in the same counseling class that had to take a urinalysis every week also. They accused her of doing cocaine while on probation. She had to go to the local clinic to get blood tested and found out that she took ORAJEL for a sore tooth. Well ORAJEL has benzocaine in it. Hence, the false-positive. Don't sit there and tell me this didn't happen idiot. It happens all the time.
You really should move......God forbid you eat a muffin with poppy seeds.

Sounds like they'd lock u up for life. Without parole.

Your response with name calling tells me everything I need to know. Grade school tactics when called out.

Skybox22

Reaction score
You really should move......God forbid you eat a muffin with poppy seeds.

Sounds like they'd lock u up for life. Without parole.

Your response with name calling tells me everything I need to know. Grade school tactics when called out.
Sorry for calling you an idiot, but I don't liked being called basically a liar for no reason. Do you not know ANYONE that has ever had to take a drug screen.
You see a probation officer once a month, empty your pockets (inside out) and take a cup and do your business. They take the cup and test it right on the spot (no need to send it to a lab). The test strip tests for everything.
If you ride with somebody and they have a roach or open container YOU will go to jail with them. Lee County, Florida, 2015.
If you are on probation and take a drug screen and have ALCOHOL in your test, you FAIL (although alcohol has no part of probation).
And if you had poppy seeds in your drug screen ( positive test) you would FAIL, and have to retake the test.
Is this really that hard? Call any courthouse and ask how drug screens are performed and if you can go to jail for the above reasons. I went through it and do NOT do any drugs of any kind.
You don't have to believe me and that's okay, I promise you this happened and it could happen to anybody. God bless.
CJ Henderson, Lamb or Kinlaw in first round. Take care

Seven

Reaction score
Sorry for calling you an idiot, but I don't liked being called basically a liar for no reason. Do you not know ANYONE that has ever had to take a drug screen.
You see a probation officer once a month, empty your pockets (inside out) and take a cup and do your business. They take the cup and test it right on the spot (no need to send it to a lab). The test strip tests for everything.
If you ride with somebody and they have a roach or open container YOU will go to jail with them. Lee County, Florida, 2015.
If you are on probation and take a drug screen and have ALCOHOL in your test, you FAIL (although alcohol has no part of probation).
And if you had poppy seeds in your drug screen ( positive test) you would FAIL, and have to retake the test.
Is this really that hard? Call any courthouse and ask how drug screens are performed and if you can go to jail for the above reasons. I went through it and do NOT do any drugs of any kind.
You don't have to believe me and that's okay, I promise you this happened and it could happen to anybody. God bless.
CJ Henderson, Lamb or Kinlaw in first round. Take care
I just have a hard time wrapping my mind around that a state would waste any resources over a roach.

Doesn't Florida have anything better to do with it's time?

Talk about a waste...........