Rangers, Mavs and Stars have all won a World title since the Cowboys last did

MajesticRey

Reaction score
“World” Title has always been a funny way of make something sound more prestigious than it is in actuality.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
“World” Title has always been a funny way of make something sound more prestigious than it is in actuality.
In all 4 sports they are the best in the world in what they do, it is a world title. Especially in basketball baseball and hockey players come from all over the world to play in those leagues. Football just doesn't have players outside of the U.S. very often who can play at all except the occasional kicker.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I knew this was coming. Always an excuse to make a thread stating the obvious. Good for the Rangers. Good for the city of Dallas. Its their time to shine and the unfortunate circumstances about the Cowboys shouldn't cloud that. Let the Rangers have their shine they deserve it. A really cool story.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
I knew this was coming. Always an excuse to make a thread stating the obvious. Good for the Rangers. Good for the city of Dallas. Its their time to shine and the unfortunate circumstances about the Cowboys shouldn't cloud that. Let the Rangers have their shine they deserve it. A really cool story.
It's not a Rangers topic, it is a the Cowboys are depressing topic.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
No salary cap Jerry would win every year

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I hear you, but the best collection of football and baseball players are in this country and it’s not even close. Safe to say whoever wins a professional football or baseball championship in this country is the best in the world.

rambo2

Reaction score
It used to be that the Cowboys were the only professional team that had won a world title in Dallas but since the Cowboys last Super Bowl all major sports have won in the Dallas area except them. Sad.
The Cowboys have won 5 and are contending this year. The Rangers have won 1 in 63 years.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
They literally just won the World Series 30 minutes ago lol. I mean I don't know I forget everyone here isn't from the DFW area....pretty special moment for them. Its been 65 years. You're upset about 28 try 65 lol.
We're already discussing the Rangers in the other sports section and we're happy. This however is a sad topic. You should be angry at Jerry instead your angry at the thread creator!

rambo2

Reaction score
We're already discussing the Rangers in the other sports section and we're happy. This however is a sad topic. You should be angry at Jerry instead your angry at the thread creator!
We should be happy that we have 5 and have a chance this year. Go ahead and cry all year.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
We should be happy that we have 5 and have a chance this year. Go ahead and cry all year.
A chance this year? lol, I just got a lottery ticket I guess I have a chance of winning that too. I'm a contender to win the lottery! WHOOPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rambo2

Reaction score
A chance this year? lol, I just got a lottery ticket I guess I have a chance of winning that too. I'm a contender to win the lottery! WHOOPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, they have as good a chance as any other team. Check out the games this week.