Rangers, Mavs and Stars have all won a World title since the Cowboys last did

MajesticRey

Reaction score
In all 4 sports they are the best in the world in what they do, it is a world title. Especially in basketball baseball and hockey players come from all over the world to play in those leagues. Football just doesn't have players outside of the U.S. very often who can play at all except the occasional kicker.
Obviously the NFL is peak when it comes to American Football, no argument there.

Your comment in bold is exactly my point. We’re basically the only country who plays this sport seriously. I suppose you could make a case for Canada but still - it’s funny to me hearing Super Bowls be referred to as World Titles when the U.S. is the only country significantly invested in the sport (from primary school to college to professional).

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Obviously the NFL is peak when it comes to American Football, no argument there.

Your comment in bold is exactly my point. We’re basically the only country who plays this sport seriously. I suppose you could make a case for Canada but still - it’s funny to me hearing Super Bowls be referred to as World Titles when the U.S. is the only country significantly invested in the sport (from primary school to college to professional).
Ok Championship is probably a better word.

rambo2

Reaction score
It used to be that the Cowboys were the only professional team that had won a world title in Dallas but since the Cowboys last Super Bowl all major sports have won in the Dallas area except them. Sad.
Anybody that likes this post is sad. There is ony 1 team in the entire league with less losses than the Cowboys right now.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Anybody that likes this post is sad. There is ony 1 team in the entire league with less losses than the Cowboys right now.
And the Cowboys were 12-5 the last two seasons and lost their first playoff game, and they were #1 seed twice and lost their first playoff game. You act like 5-2 = Super Bowl. :facepalm:

Haven't......been....to.....NFC....Championship....in....28.....years.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not a Rangers topic, it is a the Cowboys are depressing topic.
And you are always making depressing posts….4-2, and having back to back 12-5 seasons. Things looking up.
But we have too many fans always wanting to piss on it all.

That is what is depressing.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
And you are always making depressing posts….4-2, and having back to back 12-5 seasons. Things looking up.
But we have too many fans always wanting to piss on it all.

That is what is depressing.
Because they fail in the playoffs and Jerry is always doing something dumb like refusing to make phone calls because his team is so stacked. Some of you just defend him too much.

What good did 12-5 do when they still just like the Romo era can't get past the divisional round? I'm not going to let beating mediocre teams like the Rams erase my memory but if they can beat the Eagles on the road I'll shut up for awhile.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because they fail in the playoffs and Jerry is always doing something dumb like refusing to make phone calls because his team is so stacked. Some of you just defend him too much.
I don’t defend them too much. I just don’t whine about every little thing. I don’t take a positive and find some fault or turn it negative.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
I don’t defend them too much. I just don’t whine about every little thing. I don’t take a positive and find some fault or turn it negative.
They haven't beaten anybody this year to act like everything is great and we're contenders. Pretending everything is sunshine and rainbows does nothing. Prove it against the Eagles with Hurts in Philly and in the playoffs. They repeatedly fail.

Truthfully they should be a #1 seed the NFC is down right now. 49ers have lost 3 in a row. I keep hearing we're better than Philly and we "own" them, prove it. Last time we got on the field with 49ers 42-10, we also gave Cards their only victory.

rambo2

Reaction score
And the Cowboys were 12-5 the last two seasons and lost their first playoff game, and they were #1 seed twice and lost their first playoff game. You act like 5-2 = Super Bowl. :facepalm:

Haven't......been....to.....NFC....Championship....in....28.....years.
So what? They very well could win this year. You haven’t noticed how good the are through your bitter tears? How about enjoying the big game this week and quit crying? Did you miss the playoff game that they won last year? They didn't lose the 1st playoff game and don't come back with the Bucs suck take. We have heard it all before and are sick tired of the stupid *** take. If you don't like our team or our organization or football, you don't have watch.
Go Cowboys!

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
So what? They very well could win this year. You haven’t noticed how good the are through your bitter tears? How about enjoying the big game this week and quit crying? Did you miss the playoff game that they won last year? They didn't lose the 1st playoff game and don't come back with the Bucs suck take. We have heard it all before and are sick tired of the stupid *** take. If you don't like our team or our organization or football, you don't have watch.
Go Cowboys!
Tom Brady was 45 years old and they were 8-9 won the division by default. Give me a break. I will absolutely say it they sucked. Cope.

rambo2

Reaction score
They haven't beaten anybody this year to act like everything is great and we're contenders. Pretending everything is sunshine and rainbows does nothing. Prove it against the Eagles with Hurts in Philly and in the playoffs. They repeatedly fail.

Truthfully they should be a #1 seed the NFC is down right now. 49ers have lost 3 in a row. I keep hearing we're better than Philly and we "own" them, prove it. Last time we got on the field with 49ers 42-10, we also gave Cards their only victory.
They have beaten 5 nfl teams. What have the other teams done?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
tenor.gif

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
I told you not to do that. So, is that why you told an untruth?
Why can't we stay on the field with the 49ers who have lost 3 in a row? Why'd we lose to the Cardinals who have 1 victory and traded the QB who beat us? We're not contenders. You seem to hold on to every mediocre victory and act like we're back being 90's Cowboys. Some of us remember when we were great and this isn't it.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
I told you not to do that. So, is that why you told an untruth?
The untruth I told was that I said the Bucs were 9-8, they were actually 8-9. Yeah you're bragging about beating a team with a 45 year old QB and a losing record as if we've arrived because of that victory. Who cares that we went on to lose to the 49ers.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Not as sure about that anymore as I once was. This isn't your daddy's Jerry Jones.
Who started that saying? It's not as if Jerry is the only rich owner. He's fifth richest actually. Broncos are owned by freaking Walmart Chiefs owned by Hunt family one of the richest families, Seahawks owned by Allen family Paul was CEO of Microsoft, Panthers are owned by David Tepper who has 13 billion in assets. Like I said Jerry's ego would get in the way and he would decide he would do it his way and win without spending probably. He wouldn't be #1 in salary.

rambo2

Reaction score
The untruth I told was that I said the Bucs were 9-8, they were actually 8-9. Yeah you're bragging about beating a team with a 45 year old QB and a losing record as if we've arrived because of that victory. Who cares that we went on to lose to the 49ers.
The untruth that you said was that they lost the 1st playoff game. If you are going to come on here and cry and try to stir up hate against our team, at least get your facts straight. If you hate our team and owner so much, why don't you go root for another team?