Rank Starting QBs and what is Dak

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
if we can't agree 1 is 1 and 2 is 2 then arguments like this are just wasted time.It was clear as day the chiefs oline was getting manhandled in the 1st half and Mahomes was making plays when the pressure turned up.
He was missing wide open receivers. Over throwing them under throwing them he was actually aiming the football at one point

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I guess I just know what real football is. Not this candy *** stuff we played today. Prescott could survive the 70s Mahomes and many others couldn’t. They’re just not tough enough

InTheZone

Reaction score
He was missing wide open receivers. Over throwing them under throwing them he was actually aiming the football at one point
most of his first half was rough, and the dline was getting to him quite often. 2nd year starting and playing in the biggest game, what exactly is your malfunction here lol

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Wentz doesn’t deserve top 10. I’d put Stafford ahead of both he and Dak. I think guys like Murray and Mayfield prove to be elite this season. Dak is somewhere between 11 and 15, being paid like he’s top 5.

DFWJC

Reaction score
if we can't agree 1 is 1 and 2 is 2 then arguments like this are just wasted time.It was clear as day the chiefs oline was getting manhandled in the 1st half and Mahomes was making plays when the pressure turned up.
I agree

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
most of his first half was rough, and the dline was getting to him quite often. 2nd year starting and playing in the biggest game, what exactly is your malfunction here lol
I don’t think he’s as great as he’s made out to be. I guess I know what a real football player should act like. I don’t like it throws his receivers under the bus with that cocky Aaron Rodgers luck that he gives. All this went right to his head. I don’t like the kid I wouldn’t want him on my team. Yeah I think Prescotts a better all-around football player soul. I’m used to Roger Staubach. Terry Bradshaw’s Steve Young’s Jim Kelly’s Marinos. He’s a bunch of babies today . Even Terry Bradshaw said it you lose this game he will be exposed

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wentz doesn’t deserve top 10. I’d put Stafford ahead of both he and Dak. I think guys like Murray and Mayfield prove to be elite this season. Dak is somewhere between 11 and 15, being paid like he’s top 5.
Carson Wentz can’t even finish his season

glimmerman

Reaction score
This is as bad as me not liking Mahomes
You really don’t like him. Lol. I think he is slightly over rated. He threw 2 picks in the SB and if the 49ers stuck with the run like they did the game before then they would have won the SB. Told my wife after the first pick, all they have to do is run the ball. They can’t stop it or figure out there blocking scheme. And after the game a chiefs defensive player even admitted. He said “I don’t know why they stopped running the ball but I am glad they did. We couldn’t figure out the blocking schemes they were using”.

Instead some idiot had the idea to let gurapillo start throwing it around.

But I would rank mahomes the best newer qb right now.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I don’t think he’s as great as he’s made out to be. I guess I know what a real football player should act like. I don’t like it throws his receivers under the bus with that cocky Aaron Rodgers luck that he gives. All this went right to his head. I don’t like the kid I wouldn’t want him on my team. Yeah I think Prescotts a better all-around football player soul. I’m used to Roger Staubach. Terry Bradshaw’s Steve Young’s Jim Kelly’s Marinos. He’s a bunch of babies today . Even Terry Bradshaw said it you lose this game he will be exposed
Don’t forget the QB that young took over for. He was another great. I hated him but he was good... I won’t mention there name.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Enough I gave my opinion. I don’t like the kid. There’s many others I would put in front of him. On my team. I’ve always said give me a bunch of solid football players And I would and I would win a championship . You can keep your high Price prima donnas

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You really don’t like him. Lol. I think he is slightly over rated. He threw 2 picks in the SB and if the 49ers stuck with the run like they did the game before then they would have won the SB. Told my wife after the first pick, all they have to do is run the ball. They can’t stop it or figure out there blocking scheme. And after the game a chiefs defensive player even admitted. He said “I don’t know why they stopped running the ball but I am glad they did. We couldn’t figure out the blocking schemes they were using”.

I don’t like his cocky. I don’t like him throwing his receivers under the bus with a funny looking give them like it was your fault. You haven’t been in the league long enough to do that kid.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I can’t believe they didn’t continue running the football. As much as I want to Kansas City to win because they deserved it. I just didn’t want the quarterback to get a ring. I just don’t think he’s with the media made him out to be. He’s just another quarterback

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Kansas City wide receiver ran 30 yards sideways in a half a circle caught the football. That was the MVP played the game

glimmerman

Reaction score
I can’t believe they didn’t continue running the football. As much as I want to Kansas City to win because they deserved it. I just didn’t want the quarterback to get a ring. I just don’t think he’s with the media made him out to be. He’s just another quarterback
Well if your right the chiefs won’t find out until it’s to late. He has a blank check to fill out. And I bet he don’t take a team friendly deal like he mentioned.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well if your right the chiefs won’t find out until it’s to late. He has a blank check to fill out. And I bet he don’t take a team friendly deal like he mentioned.
The league wanted parity that’s what they got. And I like it it’s OK it’s balanced. But every season you get a playoff team that doesn’t even make it to the playoffs. I don’t think the Chiefs win the AFC championship next season. And the season after that they could actually be out of the playoffs. That’s the way the league has been lately. For the Cowboys to be 8/8 as long as we have without top draft picks. That’s actually what’s an accomplishment. And people are just now in the media starting to understand that. Most teams totally failed before they’re good again. Cowboys have always put a winning team on the field not a great team just a winning team

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This new group of football Fans. They love putting up a lot of yards a lot of points. I love a defense of battle thrown in there. Yes Mahomes, is better than I want to give him credit for. I mean I’m not that ignorant LOL but I won’t compare him to the greats.I guess I just don’t like Them bashing Prescott, and putting Mahomes on a pedestal when it’s just not true. It’s a sad opinion. We are lucky to have Prescott

Fontaine

Reaction score
Something like this, didn’t put to much effort into it,

Patrick Mahomes
Aaron Rogers
Russell Wilson
Lamar Jackson - I think he’s coming back to earth this season
Drew Brees
Dak Prescott
DeShawn Watson
Matthew Stafford
Matt Ryan
Kirk Cousins
Tom Brady
Ben Roethlisberger
Carson Wentz
Jimmy G
Philip Rivers
Jared Goff
Ryan Tannehill
Josh Allen
Sam Darnold
Derek Carr
Teddy Bridgewater
Kyler Murray
Baker Mayfield
Drew Lock
Minshew
Daniel Jones
Dwayne Hopkins
Mitch Trubisky

landryscorner

Reaction score
You need to be more specific about your ranking. What are you ranking them by?

Apparently it did *not* mean "who do you want to build a franchise with?", which would be the most meaningful measure in the context of signing Dak to a new contract.

You, on Build a Franchise with:
1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Aaron Rogers
3. Russell Wilson
4. Lamar Jackson
5. DeShawn Watson
6. Matt Ryan
7. Dak Prescott

Pluses for Dak - Young, improving, should still continue to improve through his next contract, hasn't missed a game, can run.

Note - In your franchise list, there are a whole lotta running QBs. All but Ryan, and maybe Rodgers in his old age.
Please...he's not even in the TOP 10