Rank Starting QBs and what is Dak

kskboys

Reaction score
Never in my lifetime would I ever think in one thread I would see
  1. Someone adamant that Prescott is better than Mahomes
  2. Someone else say Matt Ryan is better than Aaron Rodgers
But now I have
Twilight Zone material
Not better. Read more carefully. More talented. More talented does not equal better, especially at the NFL level, and especially at QB. There are several QB's more talented than Brady.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I thought we were talking about Mahommes - and by the way, no QB's do well with middle pressure, Mahommes just has the ability to escape from it.

Mahommes just makes plays - period - end of story. A lot like Russel Wilson. He is a magician at escaping trouble, if Dak could do that, I would not have any problem with him, unfortunately he has lead feet in the pocket!
He doesn’t have the ability to scape from middle pressure. And that’s the whole point. The patriots destroyed him with it and so did San Francisco. Other teams just don’t have the defensive tackles. To do it to him.What you’ve never seen Tony Romo pull off a classic Tony Romo spin out move. More than once against Philadelphia. For the winning touchdown. Like I said the hypocrisy of it all.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Dak is better than Brady, Montana, Aikman, Rodgers, Brees and Mahomes in one regard: none of those quarterbacks ever ran for a first down on 3rd-and-14 in the playoffs at home against Seattle at AT&T Stadium. They never even hosted Seattle in the playoffs, or had AT&T Stadium.

kskboys

Reaction score
He doesn’t have the ability to scape from middle pressure. And that’s the whole point. The patriots destroyed him with it and so did San Francisco. Other teams just don’t have the defensive tackles. To do it to him.What you’ve never seen Tony Romo pull off a classic Tony Romo spin out move. More than once against Philadelphia. For the winning touchdown. Like I said the hypocrisy of it all.
Funny thing is, several QB's have talked about just that. The hardest pressure to deal w/, by far, is middle pressure. That's why you'll see super bowl contenders often focus on the DT position. And you need the DLine to be strong at all positions. SF's DT's weren't all that effective until they added Bosa to the mix. Need inside and outside rush, w/ a monster to man the middle.

GMO415

Reaction score
Roger's #2 and Llamar over Watson? Hahaha

Roger's so good they drafted his replacement in the 1st round. Chew on that.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Funny thing is, several QB's have talked about just that. The hardest pressure to deal w/, by far, is middle pressure. That's why you'll see super bowl contenders often focus on the DT position. And you need the DLine to be strong at all positions. SF's DT's weren't all that effective until they added Bosa to the mix. Need inside and outside rush, w/ a monster to man the middle.
We have known this for years. If you can push the center back into the quarterbacks face. And he can’t step up. Then your edge rusher can get there. We’ve been lacking this