News: Ranked: All 32 NFL Starting Quarterbacks from Worst to Best

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I love winning. And why I fell for Dak initially .

Without the winning wave we had in his Rookie season he’d be back on the bench. If we don’t have any more success than we had with Romo it doesn’t matter to me.

Individual stats are for Fantasy fans. Unless they eventually become a Hall of Famer stats don’t hold much value to me. I don’t get too emotionally attached with mediocrity.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
This list is junk. Clearly every other teams starting and back up QBs are better than Dak. Rush is even better than Dak according to what I read here. Things we learn on the internet.
Your even better than Dak, we get it. Then you wake up!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The difference in his stats from 16-17 isn't that much. 17 - 300 yards passing, 1 less TD, 30 more attempts, 9 more INTs, Same rushing TDs, Same completions All symptoms of a QB who struggles under pressure. Know what else if different? LT, LG and RT issues. We'll see improvements unless the Staff can't figure us out some depth.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Sarcasm escaping you today?
Sarcasm escaping you today?
Sometimes, in the cowboys zone it is hard to tell the difference between blatant exaggeration and sarcasm. You should know that. Since you were being sarcastic, I have a question for you. Where would you honestly rate Dak among all 32 starters? If you were truly being sarcastic with your comments earlier, I would think, you would think Dak is between 7-13.

Reaction score
Ranking is about right.

Dak gets no help from this ancient, fossilized offense he is forced to work with.

Last edited:

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Sometimes, in the cowboys zone it is hard to tell the difference between blatant exaggeration and sarcasm. You should know that. Since you were being sarcastic, I have a question for you. Where would you honestly rate Dak among all 32 starters? If you were truly being sarcastic with your comments earlier, I would think, you would think Dak is between 7-13.
I don’t know. Don’t feel like researching the other QBs but Dak played like a middle of the pack QB, so off the top of my head I would say 15-16. I’d put him much higher based upon his start of the season but he clearly fell off the last half of the season.

But, I have no desire to prove I am Dak fan if this is a test. If you haven’t figured it out by now, just keep paying attention. You will figure it out in due time .

diefree666

Reaction score
Cam Newton, Luck, stafford, I would at this time say Dak is at least as good as they are if not better. I would put Dak at about #9.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Considering his pass protection was significantly limited last year, thirteenth isn't nearly as wanting I had anticipated.

If the offensive line is better and healthier in 2018, it should go a long way toward making his play more respectable.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I don’t know. Don’t feel like researching the other QBs but Dak played like a middle of the pack QB, so off the top of my head I would say 15-16. I’d put him much higher based upon his start of the season but he clearly fell off the last half of the season.

But, I have no desire to prove I am Dak fan if this is a test. If you haven’t figured it out by now, just keep paying attention. You will figure it out in due time .
Appreciate your honest opinion. I am a Dak fan which you probably know since you are more perceptive(sarcasm) than I. I think Dak is one of the least of our worries. He struggled last year due to injuries to the O line which caused them to play terrible at times, Dez and TWill playing poorly at times, and most importantly this Offensive coaching staff had basic and predictable game plans with poor or no in game adjustments. The coaching negatively effected the whole offense.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I still think Dak has a lot of upside. And I really don’t put a lot of stock in QB “rankings”.

Dak needs some good coaching that helps him maximize his strengths while minimizing his weaknesses. IMO, he is an excellent leader and decision maker. He’s tough, and he can pass very well on the move. Those are his major strengths, so the offense should highlight those strengths more.

IMO, Dak is never going to be the kind of QB that puts the team on his back and carries them for long stretches. There really aren’t many of those QBs in the NFL anyway. But Dak is an excellent QB is used properly within the right system. A strong running game, with effective play action and occasional rollouts are his wheelhouse.

I eexpect Dak to have a rebound 2018 if he has has better coaching and support from the team.