Ranking NFL QB’s heading into 2022 season- Dak at 8

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This will trigger some of you, but I'm not sure why Dak is even in any top 10 honestly.

My top 10:

1- Aaron Rodgers
2- Josh Allen
3- Pat Mahomes
4- Tom Brady
5- Justin Herbert
6- Joe Burrow
7- Russell Wilson
8- Matthew Stafford
9- Lamar Jackson
10- Kyler Murray

Dak is the next tier with Deshaun Watson, Derek Carr, Matt Ryan, and Kirk Cousins.

Dak's stats are fine, but I don't want him in big moments. Now, Justin Herbert isn't fully proven in big moments yet either, but he is clearly the better overall QB. If all of you were honest, you would do cartwheels if the Cowboys could pull off a trade that would bring Justin Herbert to Dallas for Dak.

Only problem with your theory here is that Dak led the NFL in last drive wins his first 3 years in the NFL. Can Herbert say that? So your theory that you wouldnt want dak in big moments is garbage. ITs been the opposite.

Dont mind criticisms. It the lies that need to be discredited.

But to your point, I would probably still take Herbert over Dak. Becuase he is younger and more upside. But If I am playing one game tomorrow I am taking Dak.

The the rest of your list.................Wilson, Jackson, Murray? That right there shows that your bias. Because there is no way any of those guys go before Dak. Stafford or Dak is a toss up.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
7th, 8th , 9th or 10th doesn’t really matter.

That’s enough to build around. Too bad our defense isn’t ranked anywhere in that neighborhood .

Give me anyone in 6-10. You are lucky if you have any of them. Getting one in the 4th round is a miracle.

kskboys

Reaction score
Only problem with your theory here is that Dak led the NFL in last drive wins his first 3 years in the NFL. Can Herbert say that? So your theory that you wouldnt want dak in big moments is garbage. ITs been the opposite.

But to your point, I would probably still take Herbert over Dak. Becuase he is younger and more upside. But If I am playing one game tomorrow I am taking Dak.

The the rest of your list.................Wilson, Jackson, Murray? That right there shows that your bias. Because there is no way any of those guys go before Dak. Stafford or Dak is a toss up.
Jackson and Murray are gimmick QB's. Fun to watch and they put seats in the seats, but they're not the ones to take you there.

PackerNation

Benched
Reaction score

As I said, it would trigger some of you. You will say you weren't triggered, but your words say otherwise.

"Lies"? Too funny.

When I say big moments I mean big games. Dak is what 1 win out of 4 tries in the playoffs. Can't say I even remember too many wins in the regular season vs. the elite teams. I'm sure you will now name a couple to try and saying I'm lying. Knock yourself out. Nothing noteworthy for Dak.

Dak isn't a big game winner. He is what he is. He is a good QB, just not a top 10 QB.

I'll take Russell Wilson and Lamar Jackson all day long over Dak. Kyler as well, but I would say that one is closer. I had Dak at 11. Why are you butthurt?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Jackson and Murray are gimmick QB's. Fun to watch and they put seats in the seats, but they're not the ones to take you there.

Herbert and Burrows I am fine with because I think both have great upside. Personally I think Burrows is the better of the two. If he can avoid injuries and they fix that Oline, he will be very very hard to beat.

kskboys

Reaction score
Herbert and Burrows I am fine with because I think both have great upside. Personally I think Burrows is the better of the two. If he can avoid injuries and they fix that Oline, he will be very very hard to beat.
And I was a naysayer about Burrows coming in. He shut my piehole good and proper!!!!!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
As I said, it would trigger some of you. You will say you weren't triggered, but your words say otherwise.

"Lies"? Too funny.

When I say big moments I mean big games. Dak is what 1 win out of 4 tries in the playoffs. Can't say I even remember too many wins in the regular season vs. the elite teams. I'm sure you will now name a couple to try and saying I'm lying. Knock yourself out. Nothing noteworthy for Dak.

Dak isn't a big game winner. He is what he is. He is a good QB, just not a top 10 QB.

I'll take Russell Wilson and Lamar Jackson all day long over Dak. Kyler as well, but I would say that one is closer. I had Dak at 11. Why are you butthurt?

Its the theories that are the issue. Stating a team record and hanging that blame on one players is poor logic. Dak played great in 3 out of those 4 games.

Sure, saying lies about our QB is going to trigger Cowboy fans. If they were true, I wouldnt care.

Just like me correcting your lies triggered you. It only took you two posts to start attributing team record into your theory. At that point, your out of gas.

Cowboys beat Seattle in the playoffs if you recall. Dak and Wilson the QB's. I would have taken Wilson in his prime, but its past it now.

Jackson and Murray are gimmick QB's that have to run to be effective.

Acceptablename

Reaction score
As much as I continue to want to dial down Daks level to average to above average somewhere from middle to upper half almost all of these rankings I see from noteworthy sources place him either in top 10 or close to it.

So despite whatever criticism we may have of Dak and the fact he’s arguably not Elite he is considered in the upper echelon of the league . Top third would arguably be in the upper echelon.
I believe the first six games last
If your opinion doesn’t align with these rankings then I think we can argue you might need to re-access your opinion not the rest of the league or these experts and analysts. Unless you want to align yourself with the trolls in the media simply inciting viewers for ratings.

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/ranking-top-32-nfl-quarterbacks-ahead-2022-season
I believe the first six games last year Dak was elite. I was on the edge of my seat watching advance the ball.
One can say what they want abou the rest of the season.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
And I was a naysayer about Burrows coming in. He shut my piehole good and proper!!!!!!

Really good at extending the play and taking off in big moments when he needs to. When given time has great accuracy and all the arm you could want.

GINeric

Reaction score
You can argue about semantics all you want. The last few lists that have come out on this site have Dak averaging top 7 QB and all in the top 10.

If that makes you angry thats not my problem. All of them have been posted on here.

I have never seen more people, who think they know football better/more football than NFL execs, GMs, coaches, players and scouts from around the league, than Ive seen here.

Its truly incredible, hilarious and sad all at the same time. There are some serious mental issues going on there, on top of a pretty LOW IQ level for a couple of these delusional Dak haters. Those select few actually think they know more than those professionals!!!

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I believe the first six games last year Dak was elite. I was on the edge of my seat watching advance the ball.
One can say what they want abou the rest of the season.

Best thing about Dak is when you put a good Oline around him and talent, he plays elite consistently. Even in his rookie year he showed that.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I have never seen more people, who think they know football better/more football than NFL execs, GMs, coaches, players and scouts from around the league, than Ive seen here.

Its truly incredible, hilarious and sad all at the same time. There are some serious mental issues going on there, on top of a pretty LOW IQ level for a couple of these delusional Dak haters. Those select few actually think they know more than those professionals!!!

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao:

I think they are just hopeless haters that dont care about looking pathetic. They are so far into their embarrassment that the only thing they can do is continue the lies and the rants. NO shame left.

kskboys

Reaction score
Really good at extending the play and taking off in big moments when he needs to. When given time has great accuracy and all the arm you could want.
Burrows is special. He's one of those rare players that just gets it. Undefinable qualities.

PackerNation

Benched
Reaction score
I think they are just hopeless haters that dont care about looking pathetic. They are so far into their embarrassment that the only thing they can do is continue the lies and the rants. NO shame left.
This keyboard warrior clown is so butthurt. Haha.

He had the nerve to call me "bias" because I don't think Dak is a Top 10 QB. Talk about projecting. You think this Cowboy fan could see that he is the one that is bias towards Dak?

Sit down keyboard warrior. Dak isn't going to become a elite QB because you threw a temper tantrum in public.

Acceptablename

Reaction score
Best thing about Dak is when you put a good Oline around him and talent, he plays elite consistently. Even in his rookie year he showed that.
Yap maybe he needs a good oline to be great then a good staff yes ok let’s do that because QB is that hard to find.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Because it's from February when Brady was still retired. Yes, a 5 month old ranking brought up for no reason at all.

Why OP posted this is anybody's clue, but my guess is he'll say "to rile the Dak haters up".
February was the end of last season. What, other than Brady, has changed? Why is 5 months old being used as an attempt to discredit?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I dont understand why ranking at any position get feathers all ruffled in here but this QB thing puts people in a mode. Ive seen enough now to know we can with our guy. Weather you want to rank him 5 or 15 we can with him just like the previous one. But just like the previous one he cant do it alone
This

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
This will trigger some of you, but I'm not sure why Dak is even in any top 10 honestly.

My top 10:

1- Aaron Rodgers
2- Josh Allen
3- Pat Mahomes
4- Tom Brady
5- Justin Herbert
6- Joe Burrow
7- Russell Wilson
8- Matthew Stafford
9- Lamar Jackson
10- Kyler Murray

Dak is the next tier with Deshaun Watson, Derek Carr, Matt Ryan, and Kirk Cousins.

Dak's stats are fine, but I don't want him in big moments. Now, Justin Herbert isn't fully proven in big moments yet either, but he is clearly the better overall QB. If all of you were honest, you would do cartwheels if the Cowboys could pull off a trade that would bring Justin Herbert to Dallas for Dak.

If you could pull off a trade for Josh allen straight up for Rodgers you would'nt? Hell even Herbert for Rodgers..here is the thing if you can get what you think is a top 5 QB on a rookie deal over your QB who just signed a record Contract you would be crazy not too...right? I think A-rod is probably the best QB in the league right now but I would not dismiss anyone from KC that called you a homer for not ranking a younger Mahomes as number 1 either. As for Dak and the 8-whatever good QB's its all opinion and preference...as you say what has Kyler Murray done to show you "Big Moment play" in the NFL? Really by that standard how is Matt Ryan not ranked above Lamar and Kyler as he has actually done more and gone farther in big games....unless you want to bring up the age thing..right?