Twitter: Rapaport: Gallimore Hyperextended Left Elbow

RS12

Reaction score
Good thing we get these useless pre season games so the "poor" owners get to make a few extra bucks. Sean McVay has the right idea not playing starters in the pre season.

quickccc

Reaction score
You can bet there’s ligament damage. He was in entirely too much pain for it too be anything else. Imo

side note: I’m also assuming for a big defensive tackle.. he typically knows how to manage the pain.

Time for Trysten Hill to come off PUP

Greek Giannis had a scary looking hyper extend ...and in quite some pain too. ...maybe Gally is similar

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Geno Atkins still available and can we afford?

Atkins is still available and look out for a Zack Martin and/or La’el Collins contract restructure and to what extent.

Then you know a move of some sort is incoming.

DT is probably the weakest link on the team as of now. Was probably already before Gallimore’s set back.

We need DT and backup QB help.

CapnB

Reaction score
I've suffered several hyperextended knees and it feels like your knee is about to bust out of your skin. Had it happen 1 time with so much force that my leg acted like a springboard and i cut a flip. Everyone thought I broke my leg or tore my knee to shreds.

I'm hoping its not to bad, i never saw the play to see just how bad it was. Did anyone else get a good look at it?