Twitter: Rapaport: Gallimore Hyperextended Left Elbow

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
Atkins is still available and look out for a Zack Martin and/or La’el Collins contract restructure and to what extent.

Then you know a move of some sort is incoming.

DT is probably the weakest link on the team as of now. Was probably already before Gallimore’s set back.

We need DT and backup QB help.
this team needs a lot dt and back up qb are only two of several needs

Bullet22

Reaction score
Lucky. he didn't tear anything...I hyperextended my elbow and ruptured my bicep tendon...

JBS

Reaction score
Correct, MM has already said this is a significant injury. He isn’t returning anytime soon.

Creeper

Reaction score
I had this very injury in high school. The pile of bodies fell on me and my arm got caught and it bend the wrong way at the elbow. The pain was excruciating. Then my arm swelled up to 2 to 3 times normal size. I mean it looked like Popeye's forearm. I went to the hospital where they x-rayed it but there was no broken bones. Just everything stretched out of place. The Dr. gave me a shot and put my arm in a sling. A week later I was fine. I played a few plays in the following game. I am not saying Gallimore is going to be fine but I do know the injury can look a lot worse than it is and the pain can fool you into thinking it is serious. If there are no broken bones or torn ligaments, I can see Gallimore playing week 1.

If there are tears or breaks it will take a lot longer, maybe even the entire season.

Creeper

Reaction score
Point to where I say that ligament injuries aren’t worse than broken bones.

I detached ligament is way worse than a broken bone. Then can pin and screw bones together and the healing takes weeks to a couple of months. A detached ligament is end of season for sure.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I detached ligament is way worse than a broken bone. Then can pin and screw bones together and the healing takes weeks to a couple of months. A detached ligament is end of season for sure.

Yah I know. But I also never said ligament injuries aren’t worse than broken bones.

I just said it’s good the x Ray came back negative.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You can bet there’s ligament damage. He was in entirely too much pain for it too be anything else. Imo

side note: I’m also assuming for a big defensive tackle.. he typically knows how to manage the pain.

Time for Trysten Hill to come off PUP

I woudnt count on Hill. Osa and Bohanna step on up.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Cardinals averaging 6 yards per run. I thought Banana was supposed to stop that?
most of them were perimeter runs not gashing holes up the middle, id blame the outside containment mostly the backup Lbs and DEs safetys..maybe you didnt watch but most of the big runs were outside same with screens they got beat outside a lot..

kskboys

Reaction score
most of them were perimeter runs not gashing holes up the middle, id blame the outside containment mostly the backup Lbs and DEs safetys..maybe you didnt watch but most of the big runs were outside same with screens they got beat outside a lot..
Did DLaw or Gregory even play? I saw Anae and Armstrong a lot, and both or either may not even make the team. I feel as if it's their last audition.