Rapoport confirms Russell Wilson would waive no-trade clause for Giants

RaZon

Reaction score
Keep kissing his butt and hating on our QB.....typical for many fans...

Whoa whoa cool that BS, ok?

There are only three other QB's in the NFL on Wilson's level, Brady/Rodgers/Mahomes. Dak is above at least 20 others so cool this hating thing, ok?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whoa whoa cool that BS, ok?

There are only three other QB's in the NFL on Wilson's level, Brady/Rodgers/Mahomes. Dak is above at least 20 others so cool this hating thing, ok?
I just get tired of the constant Dak bashing many some.....why are we even talking about Wilson on the fanzone....

GINeric

Reaction score
Still we are not.

With Wilson we are.

Well, my eyes tell me we're right there when we're healthy and on our game. Other Hall of Famers said they believe we are when healthy and on our game. So I think I'll trust what I see.

There's no guarantee we would be with Wilson. Wilson hasn't made any magic since his defense got old.

With that said, Dak wouldn't have choked, throwing an int at the goal line in a Superbowl like Wilson did. So yeah, I like what me and other HOF'ers are seeing.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Wilson may be on the decline. If it’s not working out in Seattle doubt it’s going to work with the Giants. Saquon Barkley is injury prone and could be done in 2-3 years. Surprised Wilson would want to go to that situation.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Did Eli Manning get allot of endorsements? Guy won two SBs and I can’t remember seeing him in allot of commercials. I see him more after he retired. Perhaps it was his choice. Idk if playing for the Giants will make Wilson more famous than he already is, but idk. It will make Ciara happy. I think that’s the only reason they’re mentioned.
A happy wife makes a happy husband.
And Ciara's... yeah. Make her happy.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Well, my eyes tell me we're right there when we're healthy and on our game. Other Hall of Famers said they believe we are when healthy and on our game. So I think I'll trust what I see.

There's no guarantee we would be with Wilson. Wilson hasn't made any magic since his defense got old.

With that said, Dak wouldn't have choked, throwing an int at the goal line in a Superbowl like Wilson did. So yeah, I like what me and other HOF'ers are seeing.

good thing you need other people to support your opinion to make you feel safer.

In any case, Dak has already thrown an INT, now he is missing to Wilson only the Super Bowl participation.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
True, but to be fair this is also Eli Mannings face....

th
That's my morning face.
I'm amazed my wife hasn't left me over it yet.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No secret his wife would like to live in NY. However, he would just be going from one bad team to a worse team. It was reported recently he would waive the no trade clause for the Broncos, Saints, and Giants.

Why would anyone want to live in NYC? The place is a dump and its been run into the ground by fools. Drug addicts, looting, burning, crime, hatred.

And oh by the way the Giants suck. Why would Wilson want to live there or play there?

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Shouldn’t be allowed, NY just drafted a QB 6th overall in 2019, if you miss that badly on a QB that high you must stick with them until their contract is up…..Ok, I’m only half serious

GINeric

Reaction score
good thing you need other people to support your opinion to make you feel safer.

In any case, Dak has already thrown an INT, now he is missing to Wilson only the Super Bowl participation.

I see you have a problem reading, so let me help you out lil guy. I said what MY EYES and what other Hall of Fame players, coaches and GMs have said. Yes I see for my self and trust the word of top notch professionals over some lil hater weakling.

With that said, Dak wouldn't have been missing a Superbowl participation if he had the benefit of the Legion of Boom, taking him there like they took Wilson. But Dak wouldn't choke the Superbowl victory away like Wilson did.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I see you have a problem reading, so let me help you out lil guy. I said what MY EYES and what other Hall of Fame players, coaches and GMs have said. Yes I see for my self and trust the word of top notch professionals over some lil hater weakling.

With that said, Dak wouldn't have been missing a Superbowl participation if he had the benefit of the Legion of Boom, taking him there like they took Wilson. But Dak wouldn't choke the Superbowl victory away like Wilson did.

strong claims that you make there.

I just hope your eyes don't deceive you like they did with your review of me.

GINeric

Reaction score
strong claims that you make there.

I just hope your eyes don't deceive you like they did with your review of me.

Its was no review of you specifically... but, it fits a certain type of hating parasite cowards that dwell on this board with no legitimate stats to back up their bu!!sh!T. They run and hide when Dak is on his game and does well, but the weaklings pop back up out of the darkness when Dak has a bad game or bad stretch.

Again, I didn't single you out specifically, but if the shoe fits...