Rapoport confirms Russell Wilson would waive no-trade clause for Giants

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Of course he would. His wife's an entertainer. New York would be far better than Seattle.

If the Giants were smart they'd do everything to get him.

The Giants aren't smart. They'll probably give Seattle both of their first round picks for him. In that case I hope they do.

Reactions: CWR

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
No doubt it makes them at least competitive. But if they’re giving up two top 10 picks to do it by all means let them

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Pfffff Giants can have him. I hope they send 2 top 10 picks for a washed up little dude that's been beat to hell.

RaZon

Reaction score
Pfffff Giants can have him. I hope they send 2 top 10 picks for a washed up little dude that's been beat to hell.

Have never seen the guy play have you?

Dude....over a 100 career passer rating, any idea what that means?

One reason I back Wilson is if challenged I can't lose the guy will out stat anyone, talking anyone with the same amount of experience, nobody in history has done better.

He is by far the best passer/runner we have seen.

Last edited:

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Have never seen the guy play have you?

Dude....over a 100 career passer rating, any idea what that means?

One reason I back Wilson is if challenged I can't lose the guy will out stat anyone, talking anyone with the same amount of experience, nobody in history has done better.

He is by far the best passer/runner we have seen.

He’s nowhere near as good as he was a few years ago… and going to a team like the Giant’s isn’t going to help him.
I hope they cough up at least a couple of their high draft picks for him.

RaZon

Reaction score
He’s nowhere near as good as he was a few years ago… and going to a team like the Giant’s isn’t going to help him.
I hope they cough up at least a couple of their high draft picks for him.

That simply isn't true at all.

2019...66.1 comp%, 31/5 td/int. 106.3 passer rating
2020 68.8 40/13, 105/1
2021 66.6 16/4 103.7.....dealing with a broken finger

So what are you talking about? Guy broke a finger, takes awhile to get back, honest!

Actually look for him to start putting up his best numbers ever, 33 -38 the prime QB years.

Who does it any better than that? That was a year ago with 10 good fingers.

Last edited:

RaZon

Reaction score
It is funny, Dak comes back from a very serious injury and it's.....what is wrong with Dak......hahaha!!!!! Wilson breaks a finger, he is throwing five yards over the head of guys, and it's.....that's it he's washed up...hahahahahaha!!!!! Zeke has a bad knee....that's it he's lost it.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on people, hahaha!!!!

stinkface

Reaction score
Did Eli Manning get allot of endorsements? Guy won two SBs and I can’t remember seeing him in allot of commercials. I see him more after he retired. Perhaps it was his choice. Idk if playing for the Giants will make Wilson more famous than he already is, but idk. It will make Ciara happy. I think that’s the only reason they’re mentioned.

Eli has no charisma. Russel has that in spades, better looks and a hot wife. New York would love him. However that team sucks and will continue to suck. Surprised the WFT isn't interested in him. Seems like something little Danny boy would be all over.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
No secret his wife would like to live in NY. However, he would just be going from one bad team to a worse team. It was reported recently he would waive the no trade clause for the Broncos, Saints, and Giants.

I can’t imagine anyone wanting to live in that mess of a city these days but then again maybe it’s a step up from Seattle.

cristglo

Reaction score
He automatically makes them a 500+ team IMO. You can't put a value on the leadership and stability he'll bring. However, this is not a Giant kind of move coz any trade for him will have to include a new deal......probably close to Mahomes money.
I have to agree. The giants and Saints won't have the money to do that kind of deal. As scary as it sounds WFTwould have the money and a decent Ol and DeF.

lukin2006

Reaction score
He likes playing for teams that offensive lines will lead to sacks…lol

I wish his wife was from Dallas. I’d love to have him as our QB1.

CWR

Reaction score
The Giants aren't smart. They'll probably give Seattle both of their first round picks for him. In that case I hope they do.

Yeah I'm not sure his line gets any better, and his receivers are far less than what the hawks have. His play has suffered this year. Let them give up the farm for a rapidly aging QB. For anyone thinking Seattle wouldn't trade for Dak I think they are way off. They would love the opportunity to get a young top 10 qb. Hell look at the guys drafted and qb this year, and their struggles. It's the hardest position to fill in all of pro sports.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score