Rapoport confirms Russell Wilson would waive no-trade clause for Giants

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Makes no sense. Lateral move.

Really?
Comparing Seattle to N.Y. is like comparing Abilene to ...
maxresdefault.jpg
... Dallas.
dallas-texas-skyline-night.jpg

Curly Wilson can scoop up millions in N.Y. endorsements before he plays a game as a giAnt and the NFC east finds out his degree of decline.

Last edited:

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Just trade a struggling Dak for Russell Wilson straight up. The Seahawks would be all over that.

On serious note, it would still take a Joey Galloway like trade tbh. Even with Dak included.

I dont think that Seattle would make that trade. Maybe for Dak and 2 first round picks.

But yes, i am all for it. Would make us contenders.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No secret his wife would like to live in NY. However, he would just be going from one bad team to a worse team. It was reported recently he would waive the no trade clause for the Broncos, Saints, and Giants.

He's already got a ring so his preference of teams may not have much to do with winning. But the Giants have a good base of talent. They just have some bad coaches and need to purge the Garret influences. They also wrack up a lot of injuries to key players like Barkley and Goliday.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Wilson coming to the Giants would not be a good thing.

Folks saying he’d just be going from bad to worse are prisoners of the moment.

They have two 1st round picks currently slotted to go No. 5 and 6 overall. They also have five picks in the Top 100. That doesn’t include any improvement they could do in free agency.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Eli has no charisma. Russel has that in spades, better looks and a hot wife. New York would love him. However that team sucks and will continue to suck. Surprised the WFT isn't interested in him. Seems like something little Danny boy would be all over.

LOL, or Danny's boy wife, she runs the team. Funny how that worked out. When the heat came down the team was turned over to her during this investigation but Chuckie is the one that paid the price during all of this and the league said nothing else would come out, even though the WFT cheerleaders and there lawyers wanting everything released.

conner01

Reaction score
Did Eli Manning get allot of endorsements? Guy won two SBs and I can’t remember seeing him in allot of commercials. I see him more after he retired. Perhaps it was his choice. Idk if playing for the Giants will make Wilson more famous than he already is, but idk. It will make Ciara happy. I think that’s the only reason they’re mentioned.
He gots more now

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So there's at least a chance Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson will be in the division next year.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Giants would instantly have the best quarterback in the East. It would cost at least 3 first round picks. I don’t think the Giants would do it.
Old Wilson , yes ,recent Wilson no,

daks would at least be on the same level..sorry RW was elite but he needs as many players around him as dak does right now to win..thats obvious.id say its a tie...if he wants NY go to the jets LOL they have cap space, higher draft picks, and Seatle may want the other Wilson, Wilson for wilson...

WILSON!!

Besides Watson will be up for grabs and again like last offseason, where's Rogers going? what if rogers goes to Washington, philly or NY..then he for sure is the top qb in te nfc..could be all 3 to the east ..wow thats scary

Motorola

Reaction score
Not from an endorsement and business standpoint.
Also - Wilson's professional baseball rights are held by the Somerset Patriots - who are the Double-A affiliate of a baseball team that plays at 1 E 161 St, Bronx NY 10451.