FEATURED Rapoport: Cowboys have agreed to terms with McCarthy to be next head coach

jnday

Reaction score
Not crazy about it if it happens. I was really interested in Josh McDaniels.
Your interest can continue, but things will not change in Dallas. Another puppet has been installed and Jerry is picking his asst coaches so that everything will remain as it has been.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
So much for sure diligence. #Cowboys #Jerruh #AmericasTeam #LaughingstockoftheNFL

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Lmao be prepared for 30 slant/flat calls a game, refusal to stick to the run game, lack of use of play action, not using weapons to their strengths, and overall stubbornness in play-calling.

jsb357

Reaction score
can he hire his own coordinators?

or will the sideline be populated with JJ puppets
undermining the HC again?

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I like it. It’s not splashy not a rockstar move like we expected. Let’s hope he changes the culture

MikeB80

Reaction score
My Cowboys guy says he's already making his first coffee run for Jerry and Stephen.

Obviously with McCarthy I don't literally mean run. It's a figure of speech.

I look forward to your fat jokes. :)

I think personally Jerry and stephen should make him do the truffle shuffle right outside the stars doors in frisco.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Even if this guy was equal to garret in terms of calling the plays. Our problems wasn't offensive or defensive rankings people.

Our problems have always been about lack of attention to detail, inability to make adjustments. That why we lose games.Not being prepared.

Mccarthy is a SB winning coach, he commands respect the minute he walks into the building. Something this team needs.