Twitter: Rapoport: Cowboys open to trading Everson Griffen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daillest88

Reaction score
I think Nate said on talkin cowboys today that the person who brought in the FA's this off season should be fired. That would be Jerry and son right?
Yea well we all know that’s not gonna happen

plymkr

Reaction score
Oh hell yeah. This is what I want to see. Bad players getting cut or traded. If we can't have fun on Sundays anymore, at least we can enjoy firing people during the week.
Me too, let's get who we can out of here to send a message to the ones that stay.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Not about to read thru this whole thread, so sorry if redundant, but I'm waiting to see who is going to give up a draft pick for someone who sat on the market until late, then had a bad showing thereafter.

This ought to be good.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Lol, it was just a few months ago that people were screaming for the Cowboys to get Griffen and when we signed him he was going to take this defense to the next level. He was going to replace Quinn’s production! My how quickly things have changed.
I really was for the signing at the time. I'm starting to figure out that I should probably shut my mouth. LOL!

fivetwos

Reaction score
Worley and Griffen should be gone.

But keep Poe. We already paid for this year, and have his rights for next year. Maybe he makes a comeback. Consider him a development project for next year.
Exactly what Jerry thinks about everyone.

He will magically make it back!!

Jerseys available to the left.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Please, please, please, Get whatever we can for Griffen, cut Poe, cut Worley, let the young guys play.
I want Anae, Gregory, Robinson, Benard etc. playing a ton on defense. Start rebuilding the D now!

Also, when Looney is healthy please do not start him, unless it's over Williams. Let Biadasz and McGovern keep learning!

DanA

Reaction score
Not about to read thru this whole thread, so sorry if redundant, but I'm waiting to see who is going to give up a draft pick for someone who sat on the market until late, then had a bad showing thereafter.

This ought to be good.

I assume it will be us. A picks for salary cap dump

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Griffen is another player Nolan has completely butchered using. So much for him being our La'roy Glover clone. Haven't seen him lined up once @ DT. You can't tell me if George Edwards was the coordinator...he wouldn't be getting reps there.

So much for that NASCAR package you kept hearing about in the off season...Any 2nd or 3rd and long....there shouldn't be any decision on using this lineup. Get them out there...:mad:

LDE-D-law
DT-Aldon
NT-Griffen
RDE-Gregory

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Is this where they’re at, cutting players to save money or for late picks? That’s not really that exciting. Maybe the unspent cap rolls over to next year. I guess they could be making space to sign some new players, I’m thinking it’s gonna be off someone’s practice squad at this point.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Griffen is another player Nolan has completely butchered using. So much for him being our La'roy Glover clone. Haven't seen him lined up once @ DT. You can't tell me if George Edwards was the coordinator...he wouldn't be getting reps there.

So much for that NASCAR package you kept hearing about in the off season...Any 2nd or 3rd and long....there shouldn't be any decision on using this lineup. Get them out there...:mad:

LDE-D-law
DT-Aldon
NT-Griffen
RDE-Gregory
why?
what the hell has he done to make you think that would work any better?
he can't get to the QB standing up or with his hand in the dirt.
the man has done nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.