Twitter: Rapoport: Cowboys open to trading Everson Griffen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
why?
what the hell has he done to make you think that would work any better?
he can't get to the QB standing up or with his hand in the dirt.
the man has done nothing.

He has done nothing...because he's been used wrong. He's not a DE....nor a LBer. But he has enough quickness to beat guards....think Aaron Donald....I think he could cause havioc coming off the nose....blasting the A gap.

cowboyec

Reaction score
He has done nothing...because he's been used wrong. He's not a DE....nor a LBer. But he has enough quickness to beat guards....think Aaron Donald....I think he could cause havioc coming off the nose....blasting the A gap.
i'm not seeing it.
he plays like he doesn't want to be here.
same as poe.
get rid of them both.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Weird. Griffen is 2nd on the defense with Sacks(2.5) and tied with Dlaw and Aldon in TFL. He's a half of a sack ahead of Dlaw who makes like 4x his salary.

Might be able to get something for him. Maybe this will lead to Anae getting more play time.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Great, it's time to see if Our kiddywinks can play anyway, though who we expect to actually pay for players not wanted by the D that's on pace to be the worst in history is a mystery.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Worley and Griffen should be gone.

But keep Poe. We already paid for this year, and have his rights for next year. Maybe he makes a comeback. Consider him a development project for next year.

There’s been a change in strategy....

willM and Stephen won.

big Mike and Nolan no longer calling the shots when it comes to players.

Carson

Reaction score
Maybe he can go on to a team with a shot at a SB this year. And get a nice check...

Seattle would be a perfect fit.

Just stinks whatever lock we get from them will be super late in that round

Status
Not open for further replies.