Carson

Reaction score
Welp. It’s the two games we can afford him to miss I suppose

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My suspicious side is saying 'I knew all the Brees and Roethlisberger talk would eventually jinx us' while my non-suspicious side says, 'Shaddup! Don't make it any worse than it already is!'

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
This team has been pretty healthy. Stuff happens. I think they have the depth with Amari, Cobb, and the rest. Big chance for Devin Smith.

CowboyMort

Reaction score
I had this done 20 years ago and played two weeks after. It was sore and I wore a brace, but it can be done. I am sure there are different levels of what they have to do when they trim it, but I bounced back quickly after mine.

quickccc

Reaction score
Austin, Smith, Cobb, and Cedrick Wilson can pick up the slack. Maybe even get creative with Pollard.

Gallup is a talent, so he will be missed, but those 5 should be able to absorb his reps for 4 weeks.

not counting on very brittle Austin at all, its about Cooper/Cobb and newcomer Devin Smith.

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
Crap ! He was balling with Dak. Hope he can make it back for Green Bay but I’d bet it’s gonna be 4 weeks on the short end. Our trainers always seem to add couple weeks to the “should miss” timeframe.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Crap ! He was balling with Dak. Hope he can make it back for Green Bay but I’d bet it’s gonna be 4 weeks on the short end. Our trainers always seem to add couple weeks to the “should miss” timeframe.
I think it’s the opposite. Players seem to come back quicker for us.

Air Force One

Reaction score
not a bad idea I read today where he would be all in for that. All up to the team to make that happen
I would normally totally laugh at this but the way we're playing who knows. Witten is lighting it up. I say all hands on deck let's do this and win a super bowl. Especially if he's cheap.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I am not an NFL player obviously.

I had this same procedure and felt fine after 2 weeks.

So hopefully he misses at most the dolphins and saints games.