Twitter: Rapoport: Giants preferred landing spot for Garrett

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
Bill Bellichik going from Jets to Pats. Garrett needs to sign on a paper napkin.

Xeven

Reaction score
Would be interesting to see Garret without Jerry’s thumb on him.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Would be interesting to see Garret without Jerry’s thumb on him.

Is Jerry responsible for Garrett's terrible game planning over the years? His awful in game management? His seemingly non-existent in game adjustments?

Garrett would be no different if he were with the Giants, Eagles, Commanders, etc. If he were to go to New England their dynasty would instantly end. Mara isn't dumb enough to hire Garrett, and neither is any other NFL team.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
I would rather the Giants keep their current coach. Garrett would be in upgrade.
Carrot insures they will be mediocre at best and maybe get one or two playoff wins over a 10 year span, and that is only assuming they acquire the best talent.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
My first reaction was ***** but then I remembered has disorganized and lethargic Dallas is in the games that truly matter most of the time. So Dallas V vagiants shouldn’t be much easier than it’s been recently. So I’m ok with it

SlammedZero

Reaction score
As coach or a front office guy? I think he could be decent in a front office. As a coach..............LOL...............have him Giants! :D

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
if garrets people truly put this out there maybe more trouble there than we know that's wouldn't be good look for the head coach to do that

TWOK11

Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for.

There’s a reason Garrett wouldn’t be out of a job more than 10 minutes if we fired him.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A story probably planted by Garrets agent. My friends who are Giants fans would flip out. He's a punchline in NY.