Twitter: Rapoport: Kellen Moore is expected to speak with the Chargers for their OC opening

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you were the Cowboys GM and got a call from the GM of the Chargers who was drunk and high and he offered you Herbert for Dak, straight up, and you turned it down? LOL. You'd be one dumb GM.

There isn't a GM in football that would take Dak over Herbert and that includes Jerry.
Of course I’d rather have Herbert. He’s on a rookie deal and he’s younger. Doesn’t mean he’s not overrated lol. I’ve been more impressed by Trevor Lawrence and he hasn’t played with 4 or 5 All Pros….

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Kellen will probably go to LA and have success…technically he had success on paper here with stats. The change is about a new voice

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Going to be interesting to see how he uses their RB. It was criminal how under used TP was for years.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Eckelor into the back of the RG for +- 1 yard, and 4 curls coming to LA!

Sydla

Reaction score
Worst for him. Now he’s going to be exposed like he was here.
LOL.

You are so desperate to try to convince people that Dak is great, let down by Moore.

Herbert is simply a better QB for Moore to work with. Maybe Moore will suck, I don't know. But if you had to give him a QB to show if he's a good OC or not, Herbert is the easy choice over Dak.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Eckelor into the back of the RG for +- 1 yard, and 4 curls coming to LA!
Difference is he’s going from Dak to Herbert and Herbert is twice the talent of Dak with the ability to improvise outside the system.

Big W for Moore if he goes there.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I cant wait to see Moore shine as the genius he is in another team!!!!

lets see how he does !

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL.

You are so desperate to try to convince people that Dak is great, let down by Moore.

Herbert is simply a better QB for Moore to work with. Maybe Moore will suck, I don't know. But if you had to give him a QB to show if he's a good OC or not, Herbert is the easy choice over Dak.
I’m desperate for anything. You asked me who would I take and I said Herbert. Chargers need the same OC the Cowboys need so I personally don’t think it’s a strong fit based on what I’ve seen from Moore. Moore stinks. His play book stinks he honestly should take a year off and revamp it. You will get no where with a playbook full of hitch routes in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.