Rapoport: Leonard agrees to 1-yr deal with Eagles

Gambit

Reaction score
How did he whiff ? The guy interviewed with 2 teams and chose one. Should Jerry offer him a yacht? A free airplane ? 20 yr no-cut contract ? Decisions like that are made all the time. No one is going to rue Shaq Leonard. Get ahold of yourself.
Oh but the rueage rage posts are what I'm in this thread for.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
doc-holliday-tombstone.gif
:clap:

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
And your Eagles 4 shy of tying Dallas all time, what else ya got?
I'm a Cowboys fan. IT SAYS IT RIGJT THERE IN MY NAME!!!!

What are ye? Illit'ret???

And I don't know if you have access to the Intranets.....but if they win the SB this year, they'll be tied with us for NFL Championships. They're just 1 behind.

BUT THEY'VE HAD LIKE 40 EXTRA YEARS ON US!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAA @ THE EAGLES!!!!!!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Pretty much everyone passed up DK. He lasted until round 3. They also ended up with Devonta Smith and Jalen Carter both with picks that I believe they traded to get.

I do not think they are a great drafting team. I think they are certainly good but the thing they do that the Cowboys do not is actually trade for elite players and try to sign great players in free agency versus trying to only build through the draft and grab other teams castoffs.
What elite players have they traded for aside from AJ Brown?

Their whole team for the most part is homegrown except AJ Brown. Hurts was a draft pick, Devonta was a draft pick, Dallas, Fletcher, Lane, Kelce......think you are off based here.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
It's obvious the Eagles sweetened their offer after seeing the 49ers curb stomp them on their own field.. :p

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Bro what part of “this wasn’t about money” are yall not understanding? The colts are paying his contract this year, he signed for peanuts. He just wanted to play for Philly that’s it
Our bum gms couldnt close the deal bottom line