Rapoport: Leonard agrees to 1-yr deal with Eagles

Adreme

Reaction score
What elite players have they traded for aside from AJ Brown?

Their whole team for the most part is homegrown except AJ Brown. Hurts was a draft pick, Devonta was a draft pick, Dallas, Fletcher, Lane, Kelce......think you are off based here.
And Swift who is a key piece of their offense plus getting that pick that got them Carter in a trade with the Saints.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And Swift who is a key piece of their offense plus getting that pick that got them Carter in a trade with the Saints.
I mean I wouldn't call Swift "Elite" lol. They literally let Miles Sanders go and got someone else to do the same thing he did. That's what having a good line will do.

You said they make trades for elite players but Carter is home grown yeah they traded for his pick but they still drafted him.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LOL! Happiness in that city is getting shot and put out of your misery. I would rather be with the people inside that stadium than the people outside and surrounding area. I've had this argument before with someone on here, and nothing is changed. It still dangerous.
I meant with the miscreants on the field.

noletime95

Reaction score
Once again the Jones are here for the cash, don’t care about winning

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
LOL. The overreaction with this thread is hilarious. A guy that was cut because of his injury history along with friction with the owner.

He signed a 1 year prove it deal. Do you think he was going to get playing time here? Do you think he was going to displace Clark or Bell and put enough tape out there to get that next contract he wants? Nope.

Eagles LB core is suspect to the point that this guy might actually play and get some tape out there. Familiarity was just a bonus.
Uhhh if he signed SOMEONE was coming off the field obviously

shabazz

Reaction score
The only option at this point is to lure Michael Sam off the futon

JayFord

Reaction score
if he was impactful for the colts...hear me out

a 7-5 team holding the final afc playoff spot....dont you think they would have KEPT him?

but the usuals are doing the usual

shabazz

Reaction score
Not signing Shaq Leonard does not prove this unless he's a ALL Pro then yeah I'll eat the crow on that one.
I don't think you'll be eating crow. indy fans knew he was a shell of his former self.

Depth with mediocre performance was probably his ceiling here.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't think you'll be eating crow. indy fans knew he was a shell of his former self.

Depth with mediocre performance was probably his ceiling here.
Well I agree he hasn't been playing well and I hear him say he wanted to stay there but I honestly feel like he didn't like his role and his play suffered. Ultimately, I felt he probably wasn't very good anymore but I at least wanted his brain in our linebacking group.

shabazz

Reaction score
Well I agree he hasn't been playing well and I hear him say he wanted to stay there but I honestly feel like he didn't like his role and his play suffered. Ultimately, I felt he probably wasn't very good anymore but I at least wanted his brain in our linebacking group.
Yup, his leadership and experience would have been his greatest asset at this point

phildadon86

Reaction score
When are people going to realize that..he was never going to sign here,he wanted to go back to Seattle, period.
That may be. But, before he went to Seattle he was in LA. My issue was not going after him before he signed in LA. We had Barr and LVE at LB

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yup, his leadership and experience would have been his greatest asset at this point
Yep and that's it. But I'm cool with him not coming here. I get turned off when it turns into a spectacle. Like you not that nice. You got cut by the Colts. Why do we gotta beg for your services and fly you private? For what? We didn't have to beg for Rashaan Evans...