Twitter: Rapoport: Unlikely Jerry waits until January 14th to make a decision on Garrett

birdwells1

Reaction score
That could very well be Jerry's sinister plan - purposely wait until all the best candidates are no longer available and then drunkenly claim that he now has no choice but to retain Garrett.

Jerry might just retain JG but I also told my family that if that happens then that family trip to a Cowboys game will be off and no more purchases of Cowboys merchandise. Hopefully my decision will be copied so we can finally get things to happen.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Jan 15Th umm we feel umm it is umm in our best ummm. Interest to ummm keep Garrett as mmm Hc. Hes done an ummm fantastic job and ummm. We cant afford to ummm. Restart at this point ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One thing is certain, Rapoport is as reliable as the weather.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Jerry is going young replacement wise for Garrett. His next head coach will be a fetus.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
He met Jason Garrett when he was already a pro. Jim got his sons roster sports from the Arena league when Jerry was already owner. Jim brought his sons wherever he went, meaning there whole career is an example of nepotism at its finest.

Hardly watching that fool grow up.. Jim worked his way into the inner circle of Jerry and was part of the Lacewell culture..

Nepotism you say? No wonder JJ loves the Garrett family so much lol