Rapoport: Wentz tears ACL Per Eagles HC **merged**

superonyx

Reaction score
linux-pioneer-munich-makes-huge-step-towards-returning-to-windows-512978-2.jpg

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man, this season is getting more and more wide open. I think it's anybody's ballgame right now (anyone who qualifies anyway).

Dallas would be in a nice position if they were actually able to get into the playoffs. Too many losses though.

C'mon. You know how this works. It's a wide open field that anybody can win until New England wins it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm so happy. It's almost like we won the Super Bowl. The Eagles are done and will waste what remains of their season. :D:igglestrophy::D:igglestrophy::D
:igglestrophy::D:igglestrophy::D:igglestrophy::D:igglestrophy::D:igglestrophy::D:igglestrophy::D:igglestrophy::D:igglestrophy::D:igglestrophy:

Screw the Eagles. :clap::laugh::lmao::lmao2: What are the ramifications for next season with Wentz having this injury now? Does it effect his training camp? :thumbup:

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
they will not win much in playoffs with nick foles but I don't think any nfc team will win the superbowl I think that all comes down to which team wins the afc championship game between the steelers and pats