Recommended Rapsheet: Cowboys/WFT just got real *Team Benches*

shabazz

Reaction score
Boy oh boy, lots of internet memes potential if they lose, lol. No warm benches? Oh man, like I said, they need to toughen up. Their whole division is in the north east. Hold your training camp in Greenland next time. :D

Love it though. In their face! :dance:

Good point but I figured somebody would have just photoshopped the Cowboys logo on one by no way anyway....it would have been an original idea though.

LittleD

Reaction score
Dallas is going to look so incredibly stupid if they don't win this game. First it was McCarthy sticking his foot in his mouth, now this? Damn...

I'm not a Jerry fan, but I will say this - Jerry would have had the balls to fight for his teams name rather than giving in to the PC crowd. Danny is a coward.

Yes, Jerry thought he could fight the Commish and now he will inherit the Whirlwind for his transgressions. The other 31 owners have spoken.

LittleD

Reaction score
The Commish is likened to Pharaoh. The Commish hath spoken. "Let it be written, so let it be done!" Jerry and his team will never see the SB land in the age to come.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hot damn!!!!! It's the old Cowboys v Indians of my youth.

Doing this is akin to the Skins getting off the buses in camo in Dallas, signaling they are going to war, and now the Cowboys fans in that dump have even more reason to get fired up.

Between the HC and the GM, they sure are trying to fire up the old rivalry and they didn't need to stoke my fire. I feel the old crazy coming back.

What's next? The spirit of Crazy Ray behind those benches?

All you younger fans that didn't grow up with the best rivalry in all sports, get ready for a trip in the Way Back machine.

morasp

Reaction score
I love it, there are a lot of little tricks home teams like to use besides filming the coaches making the calls on the sidline. They need to bring in the the DCC.

Proof

Reaction score
Dallas is going to look so incredibly stupid if they don't win this game. First it was McCarthy sticking his foot in his mouth, now this? Damn...

I'm not a Jerry fan, but I will say this - Jerry would have had the balls to fight for his teams name rather than giving in to the PC crowd. Danny is a coward.

you gonna watch the game through your fingers? lol

and Commanders was a reprehensible name.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I feel this is a McCarthy move. He seems to be that confident. This hasn’t been done before in Washington Throughout the Jerry era.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
......And in a move that should stun no one, the NFL rules committee penalizes teams by removing a draft pick from the Dallas Football Team for improper sideline equipment.:cool:

If the stadium people don't flip the breaker that powers the bench heaters...

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Love this lofty level of gamesmanship. I don't buy into the oh no, what if we lose sentiment on here. To be sure, the Cowboys players aren't wetting themselves over a brash HC and his unorthodox antics. The Cowboys can afford a loss today, the FT can't. Time for the Cowboys to break out of their funk and get back to October form. This game is going to be chippy and fun to watch.

I guarantee that when McCarthy showed the team videos of the rivalry, he included a heavy dose of the cheap shots taken by Washington players, particularly the hit on Dalton last year.

Radiashun

Reaction score
you gonna watch the game through your fingers? lol

and Football Team was a reprehensible name.
Not to mention, it's obvious he caved on the name change to keep from losing the team in their scandal. He had a trump card to play, giving up the Commanders name, to distract from the harassment and cronyism going on behind the scenes. If he wouldn't have had that little trick to pull I'll bet he wouldn't have just lost day-to-day control, he would have had to sell the franchise.