Recommended Rapsheet: Cowboys/WFT just got real *Team Benches*

Beaker42

Reaction score
Hot damn!!!!! It's the old Cowboys v Indians of my youth.

Doing this is akin to the Skins getting off the buses in camo in Dallas, signaling they are going to war, and now the Cowboys fans in that dump have even more reason to get fired up.

Between the HC and the GM, they sure are trying to fire up the old rivalry and they didn't need to stoke my fire. I feel the old crazy coming back.

What's next? The spirit of Crazy Ray behind those benches?

All you younger fans that didn't grow up with the best rivalry in all sports, get ready for a trip in the Way Back machine.
I can’t post pics or memes on here (not sure why) so can you post the Cowboys fan trolling ‘skins fans during camp? Love that and it applies to this and today.

Blackthorn

Reaction score
Dallas brought their own benches to FedEx due to the dismal stadium for the Skins. Seattle sent word to Jerry that the benches at the stadium were broken. Great job Jerry for being proactive. Dallas will crush the Skins. Taking their souls today.
:clap:

Go Dallas !!!
"A Lion is always hungry" ~ Micah Aaron Parsons

Nav22

Reaction score
Imagine showing up to someone’s house and bringing your own recliner to plop down in their living room.

Statement made, especially with the Cowboys logos on the benches - this is OUR house.
:starspin:

Hawkeye19

Reaction score

Oh hell yes…. I love it

stone-cold-steve-austin.gif

Cmac

Reaction score
WFT with the low class move......ask Seattle. Hang 40 on them. Goddell should fine the WFT for that low move.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Jerry shows the NFL that his football players are a bunch of whiners and wimping idiots who can no longer play in the ice bowls of the NFL. Where are the days of real men playing on ice fields in Green Bay.
Dallas crybabies get a spanking in Washington this afternoon.
Says the fan from the living room sofa.

Welcome to the 21st century. Players have been provided many benefits over the years and for good reason. The money involved today makes them valuable assets for the clubs and league.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Per Kristi Scales the Cowboys didn’t ask for the benches to be painted with their logos. The company they rented them from did it for them.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh sure they didn't. Didn't ask for it to be eye popping from across the field either, did they?

Nav22

Reaction score
Per Kristi Scales the Cowboys didn’t ask for the benches to be painted with their logos. The company they rented them from did it for them.
Yeah right. I’m sure the company that makes heated benches had 6 extra hours to kill and a storage room full of paint, and decided to do it free of charge and totally unprompted.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

DripTooHard

Reaction score
Yeah right. I’m sure the company that makes heated benches had 6 extra hours to kill and a storage room full of paint, and decided to do it free of charge and totally unprompted.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Well it is what she reported. If it was my company I would do whatever it takes to earn future business from the Cowboys.

Nav22

Reaction score
Well it is what she reported. If it was my company I would do whatever it takes to earn future business from the Cowboys.
Yeah I’m not doubting you or that someone told Kristi that. I just think whoever told her that was lying or misinformed.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OK,. let me get this straight. SEA tells DAL about the benches, which is weird enough on its own, and DAL calls a company in CLE to deliver the benches? From where? Do they keep those benches in CLE? Did a company in CLE make those benches?

"Hi, I am calling on behalf of Jerry Jones, what?, yeah Booger, and we'd like to order 6 heated benches and have them delivered to FedEx field in Maryland. And oh yeah, could you make the name Cowboys a little larger than the last batch we ordered? Hold on, what? Oh, OK. Would you happen to have the name of a florist there specializing in funeral wreaths?"

I tell you what, the Cowboys lose this game and Booger might grab McCarthy and jump on the boat for a little cruise to parts unknown.

OK, we need a name for this. How about Benchgate?

Yep. That’s exactly how it happened. You nailed it!
:hammer:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
OK,. let me get this straight. SEA tells DAL about the benches, which is weird enough on its own, and DAL calls a company in CLE to deliver the benches? From where? Do they keep those benches in CLE? Did a company in CLE make those benches?

"Hi, I am calling on behalf of Jerry Jones, what?, yeah Booger, and we'd like to order 6 heated benches and have them delivered to FedEx field in Maryland. And oh yeah, could you make the name Cowboys a little larger than the last batch we ordered? Hold on, what? Oh, OK. Would you happen to have the name of a florist there specializing in funeral wreaths?"

I tell you what, the Cowboys lose this game and Booger might grab McCarthy and jump on the boat for a little cruise to parts unknown.

OK, we need a name for this. How about Benchgate?
Jerry probably had the benches shipped to FedEx Field by UPS........just because!

Rumor is that the paint on the locker room walls are chipped and fading and Jerry is having a team of painters in there repainting in Cowboy colors and logos...... :p

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Amazing how so many fans cant see the obvious.

Yet they sit here and blame Dak and Moore. And imagine a few weeks ago when for two games we didnt have Lamb and Cooper on top of the Oline issues? And these clowns were blaming Dak and Moore. LOL

Cowboys fan base is the dumbest in the NFL.

Are you a Cowboy fan? If so...then welcome aboard.