Recommended Rapsheet: Cowboys/WFT just got real *Team Benches*

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
They are connected to propane tanks that are behind the bench.

Per the manufacturer of the heated benches: Dragon Seats is the one and only manufacturer of heated benches. Our benches are heated by a 120-volt portable heater and clean-burning natural gas or propane...

Creeper

Reaction score
Maybe a soft team like Dallas needs a little discomfort on the sidelines. Maybe unheated benched provided by the WFT would fire them up just a little bit more. I would give the defense heated benches and the offense unheated benches so the offensive would want to be on the field and not on the sidelines and the defense would want to be on the sidelines and not on the field.

LittleD

Reaction score
I love it, there are a lot of little tricks home teams like to use besides filming the coaches making the calls on the sidline. They need to bring in the the DCC.

WFT doesn't need tricks...they have all the Refs!!!

DripTooHard

Reaction score
Per the manufacturer of the heated benches: Dragon Seats is the one and only manufacturer of heated benches. Our benches are heated by a 120-volt portable heater and clean-burning natural gas or propane...

Thanks. There are massive propane tanks I see behind the bench, so there is a backup plan.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Since when is saying "I'm confident we will win" the same as "I guarantee we will win". The media stirred the pot on this all week long so they can get ratings. Every adult should understand by now that media outlets never report the truth anymore, in news, in sports, in politics, in anything.

Now, I love that the Boyz took their own benches, that's a real poke in the eyeball, lol. The Red...., I mean the WFT probably had the heat cut off last year.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
You have got to be kidding me.

Flying in heated benches for a game played on a sunny and 47 degree day?

DripTooHard

Reaction score

Flying in heated benches for a game played on a sunny and 47 degree day?

I hope we control the clock and keep the defense on those toasty benches.

LittleD

Reaction score
A blind man could tell what is wrong in Dallas. The OL sucks and the running game stinks. Dak doesn't trust this OL to block for him and he has to dance around to get rid of the ball in 2 seconds.
Dak doesn't want to run with the ball any longer and the other teams defense knows this. Refs are stacking their pockets with yellow flags to call holding on our bums and the WFT defense is chomping to
light us up.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
A blind man could tell what is wrong in Dallas. The OL sucks and the running game stinks. Dak doesn't trust this OL to block for him and he has to dance around to get rid of the ball in 2 seconds.
Dak doesn't want to run with the ball any longer and the other teams defense knows this. Refs are stacking their pockets with yellow flags to call holding on our bums and the WFT defense is chomping to
light us up.

Amazing how so many fans cant see the obvious.

Yet they sit here and blame Dak and Moore. And imagine a few weeks ago when for two games we didnt have Lamb and Cooper on top of the Oline issues? And these clowns were blaming Dak and Moore. LOL

Cowboys fan base is the dumbest in the NFL.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Why on earth would you bring your own benches to an away game? It's never been done before either.

The big question is, Why?

LittleD

Reaction score
Sorry Jerry...benches won't prevent a WFT beatdown today. Look out below!