Rat problem

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
do you know whether cats go into a state of delirium after catnip?
my worry is that they go into bliss and do not go after the rat(s)

i cannot decide whether i used catnip and catfood/fish or JUST catfood/fish

the comment about feasting on taco made me feel sad :lmao:

@Trouty was right!
This is one Screamer of a thread.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Reaction score
interesting thought, though not sure i can tell the insulation people to do that.
if it weren't for your over 8K posts, which I take as you being a dedicated and passionate zoner, I would think you were trolling us with this topic and your next steps. Seriously, trying to lure stray cats to your property to keep watch while you're away, if not comical, has to be one of the most bizarre conclusions to this situation you have that I could imagine.

Please know, I'm not trying to be a jerk but there has to be a better route, like several mentioned in the thread, than to introduce a more intrusive pest to "possibly" cancel out another.

:):huh:

waldoputty

Reaction score
if it weren't for your over 8K posts, which I take as you being a dedicated and passionate zoner, I would think you were trolling us with this topic and your next steps. Seriously, trying to lure stray cats to your property to keep watch while you're away, if not comical, has to be one of the most bizarre conclusions to this situation you have that I could imagine.

Please know, I'm not trying to be a jerk but there has to be a better route, like several mentioned in the thread, than to introduce a more intrusive pest to "possibly" cancel out another.

:):huh:

i have been fighting this problem since i brought the house in 2013.
tried hiring exterminators and using my own traps and poison.
the problem is i am rarely there.

filling with foam having glass shreds is the best scientific solution.
however, the construction of the house does make it really labor intensive as well as a driveway that is too steep for any truck longer than a pickup.