Rate Dak’s performace

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Sure, and I'm not a Dak Hater. This is a very disappointing game, we want our offense to dominate against the Giants instead of having our Defense save us at this point of the year. If we had an average Defense, I don't know if we win against the giants, the worst team in our division.

This was a great, easy win. I could care less about hypotheticals.

If we continue to feature an over the hill, plodding RB like Zeke instead of the dynamic Pollard, this offense will continue to inch along.

Offense did what it needed to do.

Sydla

Reaction score
I'm just curious what on earth is he suppose to do on the turnover where he's getting drilled by a edge rusher that the linemen couldn't block?

One, the play design isn't for the OL to block that DE. It's for the WR to come back and at least slow the DE down enough to let the QB get outside. The better QBs in this league have a sense on plays like that where they know they don't have the time to make that pass. Dak seemed completely unaware that a DE was chasing him, WHICH HE SHOULD EXPECT given the play design.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Your narrative is crumbling all around you.

Just win...hmm who said that like 1 billion times..ooh thats right it was "changes with the wind" Mountain...dude your the most wishy washy poster ever...you literally said "I wouldnt care if we won with D and running the ball" "I dont care about stats just winning, if he can do that i'll be happy" hmm seems that wasn't true...come on please say "I never said that"....

Sydla

Reaction score
I went back and watched the play. You’re right, he should’ve been more aware. But overall, I think he was ok. But I will agree with you, he should’ve run.

I think he's just beat up and injured. I just can't give how he looked earlier in the year with what we see now. Whether that calf injury really derailed him or his shoulder is having issues, something just isn't right.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I don't see how it could be rated more than a C (at the most generous).

Given the opponent, having all his weapons and 4 more turnovers from the D, I could also call it an F.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Just win...hmm who said that like 1 billion times..ooh thats right it was "changes with the wind" Mountain...dude your the most wishy washy poster ever...you literally said "I wouldnt care if we won with D and running the ball" "I dont care about stats just winning, if he can do that i'll be happy" hmm seems that wasn't true...come on please say "I never said that"....
Do you think we win 4 playoffs games in a row like this?

If you do bet on it. Prove how much you believe in Dak.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How is that "Andy Dalton with these weapons will totally get us further than Dak ever could" prediction going?

You would think after being so objectively wrong, you people would take this year off.

No shame I guess.

They shouldn't even show their ugly head after that stupid Dalton prediction lol.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

That poster has always been a joke.

Put him on ignore ....... its better.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't see how it could be rated more than a C (at the most generous).

Given the opponent, having all his weapons and 4 more turnovers from the D, I could also call it an F.
What about without the 4 drops?

Sydla

Reaction score
How is that "Andy Dalton with these weapons will totally get us further than Dak ever could" prediction going?

You would think after being so objectively wrong, you people would take this year off.

No shame I guess.

What's laughable about this post is that I have ever ever said anything remotely close to believing the Cowboys would go further with Dalton than Dak.

But you keep on setting up strawmen to defend your inability to accept criticism of Dak. This is why you guys are funny. Once you read criticism of Dak, you immediately dismiss it as irrational Dak haters. It couldn't possibly be that Dak deserves some criticism, it has to be that people are just irrational.

Dak was so-so today. He just was. Lamb dropping passes was an issue. Elliott is also playing so-so and I think puts us in some tough spots. LT is just struggling without Smith. And Moore? God knows what's going through his head, especially in the RZ. The offensive scuffles are a multi-prong problem, and yes, Dak at times is part of the problem.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think he's elite but he's not playing like it. But I agree today was much better. Still not where they need to be but maybe this is going to be a slow process.........

I agree, and I was eating his performance for just today. And, going on today, 7.5 is a reasonable rating to me. And I think he's heading in the right direction. I thought it was good to see him getting back to deep passes. It'd help if CeeDee we're to catch some of those. I might bump his rating up actually to 7.8 now that I think about it because CeeDee dropped some excellent passes.