Rate Dak’s performace

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If you do rate him make sure you include the yards he last due to the 5 or 6 drops today. His receivers continue to let him down and it's reflecting in his numbers and just might be messing with his confidence throwing to them. Looking objectively he really only missed 2-3 throws today.. The rest were right where they needed to be..
I included all that and still an F.

Sydla

Reaction score
Did you not see the blindsided hit he took? Yeah, lets not look at the free rush toward him. I swear to God if it was anyone else, it wouldn’t be their fault.

Free rush? He rolled out and saw the DE. He literally ran right past him. So any QB worth his salt either just tucks and keeps running for yardage or understands he doesn't have time to sit there, wind up and heave one across the field.

That is on Dak just like it's on Moore for taking that chance in that spot right there.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Out of 10? I'd say 7.5. He played better than average, and he looked better than he has the last couple weeks. Best part? We won! So, I think 7.5 is reasonable.

black label

Reaction score
suck-meter-green.gif

glimmerman

Reaction score
Really. I am not happy BUT. Moore is calling grab bag plays. Or Dak is changing them. Seems the Offense is not getting any better. *** has happened since the pats game..

Sydla

Reaction score
Most cant see plays like this...it was a horrible play design.

True.

But Dak also as this upper level QB that everyone says he is, also has to understand the situation there. He could have easily just kept running, picked up 4-5 yards and slid down. He ran right around the DE so he had to know he likely has pressure behind him. So for him to stop, wind up and try to make a heave across the field is just a bad decision on his part.