Rate Dak's Performance

1time4urMind

Reaction score
I mighty give him a B, all things considered. EXCEPT, I have no faith in his deep ball. He can't seem to throw deep accurately. Those misses really changed the game.
So, a C-. I mean, he is Dak. So, right in the expected range.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I'll give him a D as a leader (which is supposed to be his specialty). All we hear about Dak is that he is a great leader but he still leaves so much to be desired in that area. Except for Zack Martin, Dak has been here longer than every player AND coach. With his tenure and contract, he pretty much has the keys to the franchise now and probably has more authority with Jerry and Stephen than McCarthy.

But we constantly see these types of games every year under the Dak Era where the team comes out flat and uninspired. It doesn't matter if it is with Garrett or McCarthy as HC. No, Dak does not play defense but as the leader and supposed "alpha" of the locker room, Dak still has a big influence on all 53 players.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why you like bud light? :lmao: inche weee. So
Good one, lol! Not a beer drinker, but I see you still support the cause, since Ultra and Bud Light are made by the same company. Good for you! Y no soy pinche, y no estoy capado.
:thumbup:

kskboys

Reaction score
I disagree. No matter how bad the defense plays, Dak has to consistently be Tom Brady out there. That is the contract he demanded, and he compared himself to Joe Montana recently. Since he demanded to be paid like he's a Mahomes or Brady, then he needs to play like one nearly every game.

Don't let him off the hook. That was a solid F from the all time highest paid player in NFL history.
If you add in the salary, an F is warranted.

And it's going to get worse as we pay well over half the alloted salary cap to 3 players.

kskboys

Reaction score
Those who keep screaming that the salary cap is irrelevant should watch the game from the point of DT play. We have sucky DT's because we don't have the salary cap room to get a difference maker. And that's the primary reason our D sucks. It is incredibly difficult for any team to play well when they get dominated up front.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Those who keep screaming that the salary cap is irrelevant should watch the game from the point of DT play. We have sucky DT's because we don't have the salary cap room to get a difference maker. And that's the primary reason our D sucks. It is incredibly difficult for any team to play well when they get dominated up front.
Crazy that the last borderline elite level DT play we had was Ratliff. And he was a headcase, so that was really just a flash before he started his decline as well.

Same with safety play. We get by on "just good enough" safeties, but when we need them the most is when it shows not having a stud back there hurts.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those who keep screaming that the salary cap is irrelevant should watch the game from the point of DT play. We have sucky DT's because we don't have the salary cap room to get a difference maker.
We have sucky DT's because they Cowboys don't put but the minimum draft capital into that position. If they did, the salary cap wouldn't matter.

kskboys

Reaction score
We have sucky DT's because they Cowboys don't put but the minimum draft capital into that position. If they did, the salary cap wouldn't matter.
And even moreso, they are absolutely awful at talent evaluation, and according to Jerry they don't study possible draftees anyway.