Rate Dak's Performance

BoysForLife

Reaction score
see the fallacy in this statement is it presumes that Carr went up against a reasonable NFL level defense...very few defenses in history give up 6 straight TDs (TDs every 6 plays) and only created three 3rd downs in the first half, zero of which they stopped.
Well at least this explains all the breathless posts from the pro Dak crowd about how great he looked in camp.

He was facing a terrible defense I guess. It all adds up now

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Which, to his adherents, is all that matters.

Cowboys success is secondary in terms of importance
I don't think that's right at all...they just know they can't do anything about it. Why spend the energy and time of constantly complaining. What good will that do. I don't think I've read anyone, on here, say they are glad that he's getting paid that much.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Missed CD for a TD , missed Zeke in the flat, forced a 4th down throw when he should have run, Pick, fumble-need more?
CeeDee and Dak were off in that throw. Dak thought CeeDee was running a different route. You don't know what the correct route was called.

Missing Zeke happened due to an untouched DE being in Dak's face. Very hars for any QB to hit their RB accurately in the flats. The Rams' Matthew Stafford and the Chiefs Patrick Mahomes missed 2 similar throws to their RBs because of a defender in their face. Pretty sure their fans didn't blast or blame them for throwing short to their wide open RBs.

4th down throw and pick was due to pressure in the pocket and trying to make something happen after being down 3+ scores with no running game and only 1 legit WR

Same thing happened with the fumble (which was recovered by the Cowboys and settled for a FG). Pocket collapsed around Dak immediately, forcing him to try to run with the football which was stripped by a defensive player.

What else?

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I don't think that's right at all...they just know they can't do anything about it. Why spend the energy and time of constantly complaining. What good will that do. I don't think I've read anyone, on here, say they are glad that he's getting paid that much.
There are several who are hyped that he got that deal and think he deserved it

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
2 weeks in a row of underwhelming QB play from him, and today was way worse than last week. The D isn't helping and as I mentioned countless times the unknown OL is not helping either. Dak is unable to carry this team, and it showed today again