Rate the last movie you saw

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Spiral : From the book of Saw
I don't know if they got the rights to the old saw movies. However this one basically was a person that was a saw copy cat type killer. Did not even show any of the old saw stuff.
Chris rock was the producer and the lead in this one. I like Chris Rock when he is a supporting actor in some movies but I did not like him in this one. Cliche cop with troubled past, police capt that is always screaming and of course a generic saw copy cat killer and you could spot the person a mile away. Not really good at all. Only bright spot of the movie is someone of the sarcastic lines from Samuel Jackson. Some of the traps/killings were interesting but would not pay for this movie. I doubt I would even buy it if it was in the discount bin.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Raya and the Last Dragon on Disney+. I’m sure glad that I didn’t pay to see this one, either at hone or in theaters. This was direct-to-video level stuff, really weak. Utterly forgettable.

3/10

sulu1701

Reaction score
Saw the new Borat movie, don't know how he gets away with the things he does in his movies

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Saw the new Borat movie, don't know how he gets away with the things he does in his movies
Don't know why anyone would watch the second after seeing the first. I realize everyone has different tastes, but that might be the absolute worst and least funny movie I've ever seen.

visionary

Reaction score
Don't know why anyone would watch the second after seeing the first. I realize everyone has different tastes, but that might be the absolute worst and least funny movie I've ever seen.

Cant agree
It’s very funny

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
The Mitchell’s Vs. the Machines - 8.5/10

Phenomenally done, quirky, hilarious animated movie. Makes obvious fun of dozens of generic movie tropes in the process. Just a heartfelt film overall, and the animation is special.

It’s one of the more well done “family” animated movies since How to Train Your Dragon.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Black Widow (no spoilers)
pYIuYeA.jpg

7.00 out of 10.00

What I liked: Seeing Scarlett Johansson play the role one last time. The interplay between her and Florence Pugh. David Harbour's tease, lol (Marvel has a well-constructed roadmap and is executing it). Not great but still very good action sequences. Same for the CGI. The ending credits' cut scene that (once again) ties MCU movies and television together.

What I disliked: The limited screentime Rachel Weisz receives. Too many now overused cliches and predictable plot twists. The superficial "master" villain. Finally, the confirmed misplacement of the movie's release in relationship to its predecessors. Yeah yeah. The cut scene embedded during the ending credits "explains" why but I do not think it was necessary.

Coming up next on my comics adaptation movie list: THE SUICIDE SQUAD. Big Margot Robbie fan playing Harley Quinn. Waiting to see what Idris Elba brings to the Bloodsport character on the big screen. August 6th.

Can DC/Warner Bros make a dent in this hugely dominated market controlled by Marvel? Or will it end up as roadkill before the MCU's September release Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings?

Time for an avatar change...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Black Widow (no spoilers)
pYIuYeA.jpg

7.00 out of 10.00

What I liked: Seeing Scarlett Johansson play the role one last time. The interplay between her and Florence Pugh. David Harbour's tease, lol (Marvel has a well-constructed roadmap and is executing it). Not great but still very good action sequences. Same for the CGI. The ending credits' cut scene that (once again) ties MCU movies and television together.

What I disliked: The limited screentime Rachel Weisz receives. Too many now overused cliches and predictable plot twists. The superficial "master" villain. Finally, the confirmed misplacement of the movie's release in relationship to its predecessors. Yeah yeah. The cut scene embedded during the ending credits "explains" why but I do not think it was necessary.

Coming up next on my comics adaptation movie list: THE SUICIDE SQUAD. Big Margot Robbie fan playing Harley Quinn. Waiting to see what Idris Elba brings to the Bloodsport character on the big screen. August 6th.

Can DC/Warner Bros make a dent in this hugely dominated market controlled by Marvel? Or will it end up as roadkill before the MCU's September release Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings?

Time for an avatar change...
So, not worth the $29.99 Disney+ is charging?......That'd have to be the best movie of all time, for me to pay that.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I watched Black Widow recently. Since the movie was a prequel, I knew going in that the dramatic stakes wouldn't be high as previous MCU films, but that didn't ruin my enjoyment. Despite knowing the outcome for the protagonist, I was still engrossed by the action and still interested in the story. Additionally it's great to finally payoff a reference from The Avengers movie almost a decade ago. And although it was a prequel, it still provided some possible hints to future MCU story arcs. I agree with @DallasEast's rating. I recommend grabbing some popcorn and enjoying this quality entertainment. :popcorn:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Black Widow

8/10.

I loved the pacing, the film never slowed down or bored me, even during obvious exposition moments. I felt the newly introduced characters all had their moments to shine and I look forward to following the adventures of the ‘new Black Widow’, she stole the movie for me.