Rate the last movie you saw



It had potential but was just messy. Only watch if you like the horror genre, are really bored and just cannot find anything else to watch.



Tried watching this before but stopped. So I thought I would give it another try. Some real weird decisions on the filming style. IF you like some gory images, terrible topics and demonic images. You might like this. The story is not great although could have been better. But the gore and special effects are pretty good for a smaller budget film. This reminds me a tad of Terrifier. I liked art the clown in the first one and he was also in an anthology movie prior to that called all hallows eve. However the second and third Terrifier were just so scattershot and seemed more intent in trying to be an attempt to gag the viewer with all of the gore for the sake of gore. This one is like that in some areas. It is poorly directed. But again if you like some gore and demonic type movies you might give it a go.
 
Night Patrol: 0/10



This is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I like Justin Long movies, in general. I almost turned it off halfway through, but the action picked up a bit. It tries to be about 10 different movies in one, and just doesn't hit. The acting and dialogue are horrible from everyone. The premise is just asinine. Instead of leaning into that, and making it funny, they tried to make it serious. Just skip it.
 


It is not terrible. The acting, cinematography and direction is ok. The problem is some things are so predictable. Other things defy what those individuals would do, like research the condition of the area or climb.



Some of the action/fight scenes are ok but overall it is just goofy especially for the two pale haired individuals being into weird fetish worlds.



Foreign "horror" film. Standard idiot young people run across psycho killer genre Not really a spoiler here but the wind up in a hotel that has been closed for 30ish years. The boyfriend hurts his girlfriends feelings so he decides to come back to the room with a breakfast tray to make it up to her. However there is an orange or grapefruit cut into pieces. Guess they do not get bad after sitting around for 30ish years lol



The first, second and fourth movies of the franchise are the best.
I did not like the third one. The 5th one, Insidious the Red Door was kind of meh as well. This last one Out from the Further was not quite as good as the first, second and fourth but better than the third and fifth. If you like the franchise I think you will like this one.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,248
Messages
14,674,871
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top